Imagine Steve trying to save you

All you could feel was incredible pain spreading through you as you spat out blood. You could smell burning and hear gunfire and people screaming. You opened your eyes, moaning weakly as your head throbbed. You were lying on your side in broken glass on the road, as other burnt out cars surrounded you. You try to get out and cry out in pain as you can't move your leg. You look down, to see your leg trapped underneath the side of the taxi, as it lay there on it's side. "Help!", you cry as loud as you can as the realisation kicks in that your stuck. You'd been traveling in the back of this taxi, when Steve had called you. He'd sounded frantic on the phone, and told you to get back home. You had just been about to reply when the car beside yours exploded, sending your car flying through the air and off the highway, falling down onto the road below, knocking you unconscious. You tried calling out again for help, but still no one came. You began to cry, too overwhelmed in fear and pain. That's when a man landed in front of you. You look up, surprised, taking in his black clothing and metal arm, with his face half covered. "Stay where you are!", you hear someone shout from afar, causing this man to turn around in the direction of the voice. Steve jumps over the car up ahead, shield in hand, his sights set firmly on the other man. "Y/N!", he shouts alarmed, as he spots you trapped under the car, behind the masked man. "Steve! Please help!", you cry to him, as you try to free yourself. Steve charges at the man, throwing his shield at him, which he catches like a frisbee. You watch in horror as both men fight each other, getting more aggressive and violent with every blow. Your attention becomes distracted when you hear the sound of water dripping from behind you. You gasp in horror as you watch fuel start to leak from the car you were trapped under, as it starts to edge closer to the fire. "Steve! Help!", you scream panicking, frantically trying to free yourself. Steve sees you and tries to run to you, but the man swings the shield at Steve, and it hits him straight in the chest, sending him flying, before landing hard on the ground, knocked out cold. "No!", you scream as the masked man turns to look at you, looking from you to Steve. Then the man starts running at you. You scream in terror as you think he's going to kill you. He reaches you, and using his metal arm, pulls back the metal of the car, freeing you, before then quickly scooping you up into his arm. You scream in terror and try to kick out at him as he starts to run with you. Then the car explodes, sending you both hurtling towards the ground, and you blacked out. "Y/N! Are you alright! Y/N!", Steve was shouting, shaking you. You opened you eyes and found him staring at you, holding you in his arms. "Oh thank god! I thought I'd lost you", he cried, embracing you tightly as he kissed you. You couldn't think of anything to say as he held you tightly in his arms as you looked at the burning wreckage of the taxi you'd been in. Whoever that man was, no matter how evil he had seemed, he'd saved your life. "He saved me", you say weakly to Steve, as the pain of your injuries began to hit you. "He did? Then he still has some heart left ..." Steve said surprised, as he looked around at the carnage. "Who was he?", you ask him, gently stroking his cheek where a small cut had started to bleed. "He was an old friend. My oldest friend. Bucky".