Imagine you and Steve in a helicarrier attack

"Get to safety now!", Hill shouted at you as she sprinted past you, heading for the control room. The helicarrier was under attack and you knew exactly who by, HYDRA. You raced down to the storage room, knowing that at least a few of them would go that way, searching for the weapon. You opened the door to the vast storage hanger full of containers and pulled out your gun. Quietly, you crept along, looking around each corner until you got to the container in question. You took a quick look around to check that no one was around, before unlocking it. The door beeped, and you pulled it open, revealing the contents. The sceptre lay inside a glass box, with various technological devices scanning it and giving off different readings. This was what you knew they were after. Fury had said that he would rather it be destroyed than HYDRA getting their hands on it. You were just about to lift it out of it's glass box when you heard a voice shout through the hanger. "Y/N? You in here?", they shouted, their footsteps echoing off the walls. "Steve! Over here!", you shouted, recognising that voice from anywhere. Steve, dressed in his uniform, bounded up to you quickly embracing you in a hug. "I though Hill had told you to get to safety", he said, looking at you seriously. "I know, but I do have a job to do just like you. We can't let this fall into the wrong hands", you said, gesturing to the sceptre. "I still think it's a bad idea", he muttered, glancing back around in the direction where he'd come, before he froze. "Y/N, get down", he whispered quietly as he pulled his shield off his back, holding it in front of him. You didn't even get chance to ask why, before gunfire erupted. You screamed in terror as bullets flew past you as Steve grabbed hold of you and pulled you beside him. You both started running out of the container, but not before you grabbed the sceptre and picked it up. "Keep running!", Steve shouted at you as he turned around and started to attack the advancing HYDRA agents. You ran as fast as you could as Steve fought behind you. Then an agent stepped out in the path ahead of you, blocking your escape, pointing their gun at you. You gasped in horror, and realised you had left your gun back in the container. You gripped the sceptre tighter in your hand, and did the only thing you could think of. You raised the sceptre, pointing it straight at the man, and screamed. Instantly, a blast of blue energy shot from the end of it, hitting him and sending him flying. It sent you flying backward too with the force of it, and you fell back on the floor, hitting your head. You scrambled to your feet and set off running, weaving in and out of the containers. You didn't hear someone running on the walkway above you, so it took you by surprise when someone swung down beside you, kicking you, as you fell into one of the containers dropping the sceptre. They quickly picked up the sceptre and punched you in the chest, sending you flying backwards as you tried to attack them. You landed on the floor inside one of the empty containers, and looked back up at your attacked as they pointed the sceptre at you. They grinned, before slamming the container door shut, locking you in. You pounded on the door with all your strength to try and open it but it wouldn't budge. "Y/N? Where are you", you heard Steve shout from outside. "In here", you shouted, banging on the locked door. A few seconds later, the door swung open, and a relieved Steve embraced you. "Oh thank god you're safe. I was worried when I couldn't find you", he said, giving you a bone crushing hug, kissing you firmly on the head. "I'm ok Steve, but I won't be if you keep crushing me", you joked. "Oh, sorry", he said, letting go. "I'm guessing HYDRA got what they were after then?", he said sadly, looking at you defeated. "Yes", you said sadly, looking down at your feet sighing. "Hey, it's ok. Next time we will get them, together Y/N", he said, gently lifting up your chin, staring at you with his beautiful blue eyes, before leaning down and tenderly kissing your lips. "I'm just so glad, that I didn't loose you", he whispered as he pulled you closer to him. You buried your head into his chest, and just stood there, holding each other, thankful you still had each other.