Hatred

Song: Jealous- Kehlani

Y/N POV

Me and Dustin entered Lucas' house together.

"Steve told me to show the boys what their missing out on, I can't do that. They have girlfriends. That's just wrong." I replied as I faced Dustin. He shrugged his shoulders and Erika ran past.

"Hey guys, Their in our basement playing Charades and- Charades? Wait I thought there was a campaign tonight." I asked I cutting Erika off. She nodded a no.

"Mia suggested they play Charades." Erika replied, I gulped and Dustin placed his hands in the air.

"Why? The campaign is really important- She told the group she didn't like the Campaigns, so they chose to do something else." Erika spoke cutting Dustin off, she then walked away. Dustin faced me and rolled his eyes.

"Charades isn't my shit." Dustin whispered. I giggled and dragged him along as we headed towards the basement.

Mike POV

"A MOVIE, 16 CANDLES?" I yelled out. Lelani nodded a no and continued gesturing. I had Mia on my lap as we played Charades as a whole group. This group continued to get bigger and bigger.

"Where's Dustin?" Stan asked as he stood up. I raised my brows and shrugged my shoulders.

"He should be here soo- He's arriving with Y\N. He told me he invited her again and that he would come when she comes. " Mike H replied. My heart skipped a beat just hearing her name.

"She's coming? Why now? She didn't come to the other times.. I say she's a un-reliable friend." Mia whispered to Lelani. My jaw clenched and I was to say something to Mia when the door from upstairs closed. Foot steps approached and it was Dustin and Y/N.

The group went quiet and everyone faced them. Bill walked over to Y/N and brought her over to the middle.

"Welcome back Y/N. You finally have the chance to hang out with us, we miss yo- I don't think she should to be here. How could you be friends with this 'thing?' She gets passed around. She's dirty." Lelani mentioned and smirked, I rolled my eyes and Mia high fived her.

Y/N flared her nostrils. Her glance then stared at me. 
"That was rude. Just remember that Y/N is one of us, and she shouldn't be treated like this." Will spoke, Eddie faced me and so did Bill. What was going on? Why wasn't anyone standing up for Y/N?

Y/N blinked and I knew that meant she was going to start crying. 
I lightly pushed Mia off my lap and stood up so I could talk to Y/N but Mia pushed me back down.

"I'm going to go. I see that I'm no longer wanted or needed here." Y/N mentioned.

"Y/N wait up." I yelled as I brushed past Mia. I ran up the basement stairs and we both entered house.
I gripped onto her wrist and pulled her back.

"Don't listen to th- No it's okay. I don't want to be a hassle. Look, I clearly don't need this group. It just shocks me that 2 girls can make a difference, it's like all of you guys changed. Just make sure the group remembers that I saved their asses." Y/N replied then ripped her wrist from my grip.

I wanted to say something but she nodded a no.

"Thanks for being a bestfriend and sticking up for me. I can tell that you care for me... bye Mike." She scoffed.

Y/N walked off and Dustin came running up the stairs with Will. They both followed her and left the house.

Shit.

-chapter 3
-Mia and Lelani are... struggles.