Testing

Warning: Violent and Harming

Narrator POV

Due to Steve talking to Hopper about Y/N over the phone, Dr.Brenner had something's checked, he knew that Y/N was still alive, and that she was now in Glendale.
Dr.Brenner also knew she was stronger and had more abilities. He wanted her in his new lab.

Y/N POV

I pushed my homework aside. I couldn't be bothered studying. I was curious about these new abilities...

Slowly, I stepped towards my vanity and examined my eye bags... I haven't slept in almost 2 days. I exhaled a breath and looked down at my hands.
I then opened up my cabinet drawer and examined the scissors that laid there.

My eyes then glanced up at the mirror and I looked like hell. These new abilities would choose days to effect my appearance, some days I'd look like hell and then some days I'd be glowing.

I gripped onto the scissors and was curious on what would happened if I stabbed myself.

I felt as I dragged the scissors along my stomach, the blood dripped along my hands and I clenched my jaw.. And then, it all healed.

My wound healed. I blinked and placed the scissors down. I heard a squeaking noise, my brows raised and I turned around and saw a red ballon in the corner of my room, it was floating... And then the lights blinked and flickered.

I exhaled a breath and wanted to scream but I felt like I couldn't. The lights stopped flickering and the ballon disappeared. All of a sudden my head started hurting.

Tears started streaming, I felt as if I was becoming insane. I knelt down to the ground and cried my eyes out.

Steve POV

Nancy and Jonathan were over. We were talking about Y/N.

"We're picking up Mike tomorrow so he can see her." Nancy spoke, I nodded and suddenly the lights in the house flickered.

I gave them both weird looks and I reached for my baseball bat that was placed near my jackets.

The lights stopped. And then continued to flicker once Y/N started screaming and crying. We could hear her from down stairs.

"Y/N!" I yelled and raced my ass upstairs. Quickly I ran to her room and saw her in the corner crying, I knelt down and held her in my arms. She cried her lungs out.
"I'm here little one. Shh it's okay, I've got you" I mumbled,
The lights continued to flicker. Suddenly, the power went off.

"Get flashlights. I think you should pick up Mike and the others now, she needs them." I spoke as I faced the other two. I held Y/N in my arms and she cried.

-How do you feel? Comment! ❤️