Breath

Mike POV

2 days later since we entered that crackhead house. We still couldn't find Mia anywhere and we didn't want to enter the stupid Well where 'IT' collected his victims down in the sewer.

"We have to go down there and Kill him. You heard what Eddie said?! Eddie saw 'IT' in town. We can't ignore this." Mike H explained.

I stood there with my hands in my pockets. Most of the group explained that they have been seeing the clown constantly. I still yet haven't seen 'IT'. But 'IT' knows my fear.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Richie and Stan.

"Mikes right. We kill the fucker, he isn't going to stop. We do it now, we do it tonight." I explained, Richie agreed and Beverly stepped forward.

"We can do it. We did it last time. We can do it again, plus, we have more people in the group. That means more against 'IT'." Beverly spoke.

Max gulped.

"But that also means we have more Fears." Max mentioned, I clenched my jaw and felt a tear escape. I thought about Y/N.

Richie POV

We all biked to Bens and talked about how we were going to do this again. We all had different fears that we couldn't just get over within a couple hours.

"Think about it like this guys, this fear will be easy to over come if you keep repeating 'I am not afraid, I am strong'. Keep telling yourself that." Lucas spoke explaining, the whole group nodded their heads.

I looked over to Mike and understood how he was feeling, we had the same fear we had to get over.

We started packing our bags full of torches, rope and more weapons. This mother fucker was going to be put back on his grave.

(The group didn't tell each other what their fears were. But 'IT' knew what they were. Majority of their fears were losing Y/N, it made them weak, which made it their fear. 'IT' knew what he had to do)
- Narrator.

Y/N POV

*gasps of air*

I started coughing and gasped for air. My eye lids opened and I realised I was in a... Sewer? What the hell.

I looked down at my hands and realised, I was alive? I placed my hands up along my body and made sure everything was there. I placed my hand over my heart to check if it was beating, it was.

A small smile appeared along my face. But how? How was I alive again? I looked down at my hands again and then looked up at the mountain of random things. God it smelled here.

The more I looked up I saw 3 floating bodies. One looked like.. like, Mia?

I exhaled and stood up. Where the fuck was I? I started freaking out and hyperventilating, my chest rising quickly.

"HELP?" I yelled. My voice just echoed through out the sewers.

I tried using my powers but I didn't have any? Nothing was working.

My powers were gone. I couldn't do the things I use to?

"Help. Mike?! " I choked on my words,
I felt lost and confused. I wanted to get out.

"Someone please help me." I cried out.

-Y/N WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE.
-she was brought back to life by PennyWise by the way.