Re-united

Finn POV

Each step I took as I ran down the halls of the Glendale Lab was a shock. She was alive? Y/N was alive?

I made it to the room '23', Y/N's lab room. Outside her doors had the whole gang standing there,
I greeted them and then Mike opened the door...

Y/N was fast asleep.

My eyes went wide and my mouth was hanging low. And then,  her eye lids fluttered open, it felt like we were in slow motion.

A small smile appeared on my concerned shocked face. I was happy she was back.

"Finn?" Y/N whispered, I nodded and ran over to her. Her arms clinging onto me.

"Y-You're alive?!! Richie called me, he wanted me to visit you." I spoke, Y/N's tears escaped and she hugged me some more.

As I held her, I thought about what Richie told me over the phone. Y/N's become stronger and has that thing 'IT' attached to her.

Richie POV

Me and Mike stood there just watching as Finn and Y/N talked.

"You think The turtle really gave her good advice? What if the clown tricked her into thinking that's what she needs to do? What if he's just manipulating her?" I asked Mike. Mike turned to face me and raised his brows.

"We don't know that for sure, but Richie, we'll just have to trust her... I trust her, she's saved us so many times." Mike responded, I nodded in agreement.

My arms folded and I sighed.

"I'm fucking hungry." I mumbled, Mike turned to face me.
He agreed to coming to the vending machine with me.
"Y/N, what anything from the vending machine?" Mike asked as he stared at her. She nodded a no and then faced Finn.

I examined Mikes face as he analysed Finn and Y/N.

Y/N POV

Finn analysed me as I laid in my hospital bed just smiling at him.

"So what's the plan for you know..." Finn asked referring to what was gonna happen tonight.

I gulped and sat up a little, my eyes blinked and I looked dead straight into his eyes.

"I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone." I mumbled back, Finn raised his brows and was about to talk, until I reached for my pen and Paper.

I quickly needed to write down something.

I handed Finn my note that said.

"I can't say, IT could be listening. I had to write down my plan to tell people about it. Just incase."

Finn examined it and didn't say a word. He placed down the paper and just smirked at me.

"I miss you. A lot." Finn blurted out. A smile had spread across my face.

Finn smirked and looked down. "I thought about you last week, I was making brownies. And it reminded me of the time we made them. That was a good day." Finn explained,

I agreed and shook my head. "It really was." I mumbled.

Finn licked his lips and sniffled.

"I missed you so much Finn. And, I'm glad you're here. I know that you're safe." I replied. Finn reached for my hand.

I gripped back.

-sorry this was short. I needed a chapter with Finn and Y/N reuniting (: