Ritual

Narrator POV

It was settled. Y/N was brought to the new lab that Dr. Brenner owned in Glendale.

Mike found it hard trying to convince Y/N to go. But Y/N knew that the least tiny bit of help could make her feel normal or at least try help her become normal again.

Dr.Brenners workers had already taken Y/N's blood and tested on it. They found nothing, it was normal, it was similar to her blood test from last time they tested on her.
Next up was a brain scan, nothing either... Y/N was fine. Next up they tested her cells, all normal except for an added on Cell.
They figured it was a cell added on that could make her heal immensely. The lab had no clue on what to do about the the 'Clown' in her head.

Dr. Brenner faced Hopper.

"She's become stronger since last time." Dr. Brenner spoke and turned to face the window... Through the window on the other side sat Y/N. Hopper examined Y/N and realised she was starring off into space again.

"She has the clowns voice in her head. The kids think, they think the clown is apart of her..." Hopper mentioned.

Richie POV

"What do we do? She's gone complete psycho on us, soon enough she'll start listening to that Clown-Shut up Lucas." I spoke interrupting Lucas.

Lucas and Ben faced me. The whole group just stared at me.

"We can't do anything, we just have to keep an eye on her." I replied, Mike agreed and folded his arms.

"She knows the Clowns dangerous. Y/N would never listen to him." Mike spoke, I agreed and gulped.

Bill stepped forward.

"All we h-have to do is keep her sane. And we can do t-that, we're her friends, it'll be easy- I say we take it to another level... Let's call Finn." I mentioned cutting Bill off.

"Finn?" Mike asked and scoffed. I turned to face Mike and raised my brows.

"Yes, We need Finn. Y/N hasn't seen him. Finn doesn't know she's alive... And, he was there for her when we weren't. If she see's him, it'll keep her motivated and focused. It'll keep her sane." I explained.

Suddenly the lights in the lab all flickered. I raised my brows...

"We better call him now." I mentioned.

Y/N POV

I could feel myself drifting to sleep. My friends were outside of my lab room as I rested. Steve was fast sleep on the chair in front of me.

My eyes slowly closing. My mind shutting down.

I waited for a few seconds. Blackness.

As I walked the valley of shadows aka the darkness I could hear a voice. It wasn't the clowns. It seemed pure and deep.

"Hello?" I yelled out. I kept turning around in hope I'd find the face of the voice.

This beaming light hovered above me and a Tower was present, a tower of light.

"Kid. I'm here to send a message." The deep voice echoed. I raised my brows. Then a silhouette appeared, the silhouette turning into a Turtle...

What the hell.

"A message? Wait who are you?" I asked back. The turtles eyes directly looked into mine.

"I'm Maturin. And a message for you, you want to defeat the clown, yes?" He spoke, I gulped and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I do... How do you know- Cause I just know, he is a manipulative demonic parasite. The way you must defeat him is the The Ritual Chud." The turtle replied, I blinked and exhaled.

"The Ritual Chud? What? Huh?" I asked super confused.

"The Ritual Chud allows you to use your WillPower against 'IT'. It's something you do mentally, and that means it gives you the opportunity to enter his mind. It's almost a void, you can be in any portal or dimension..." the turtle explained.

My jaw clenched.

"What happens once I enter his mind?- Use your powers kid, Use your willpower, you are strong enough... You have his abilities and the ones you already had before IT took over.. You will weaken IT and exile him into a different dimension. He isn't apart of you, or who you are kid, he's only manipulating you. And I already think I know which dimension you want to banish him in." The turtle mentioned.

I agreed and nodded. Suddenly my breathing increased and I started coughing.

My eyes opened wide and I examined Steve standing next to my bedside, he looked worried.

I continued to cough.

"I-I know what to do." I whispered.

-how do you like this chapter?
-btw in the OG Books there is an actual turtle that help the losers club.
He was called Maturin. 🐢 vs 🤡