pull the trigger

Y/N POV

They didn't believe it was me.

"Mike what are you doing? Stop being weak?" Eleven yelled. I gulped and stared into Mikes eyes as he held the gun to my forehead.

"Mike, please. Listen to me, I'm really Y/N, your best friend." I cried out. Mike exhaled and suddenly I felt my body being slammed against the wall.

It was El. She used her powers to hold me against the wall. I felt as she used her powers on me.

"Mike, shoot 'IT'." Will spoke. I winced in pain and watched as Mike started walking closer towards me.

I continued to cry and felt bruising along my body.

"Prove it." Mike whispered as he stared at me.

"MIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING-Shut up! Just let her talk." Mike said cutting Stan off.

I coughed and sniffled, "I was there, w-when you tried committing and jumping off the cliff. I was watching over you and blinked the b-bike lights. That was me, I was trying to keep you safe. Mike, please don't kill me. It's me, it's me." I cried explaining.

Mike gulped.

"He'll be back, we have to go. The clown will be back. He's using me so he can k-kill you, we have to go." I choked up, Beverly stepped closer and gave me a look.

"Y/N? It's really you? El?! Put her down?!" She spoke with tears. I nodded my head. El stopped using her powers, Beverly and Max took another step closer towards me. Mike held the girls back and stared at me.

"Mike, you have to believe me. 'IT' brought me back because he knew you would try and kill me, he wanted you to re-live your fear, which I guess was seeing me die. W-we have to go now." I spoke and stepped closer, I almost brushed past Mike but he gripped my arm.

"I-if you're really Y/N, please tell me, tell me what you told me the night we had our final moment when you had to close the upside down portal." Mike whispered,

I licked my lips and felt my tears run down my cheek.

"I told you that, no matter what we went through, I'd still chose you. I explained that I didn't want to die without telling you that I love you, and I still do. Mike, I promised I wouldn't leave you, and now I'm...back." I mumbled as exhaled,

Mike blinked out his tears and wrapped his arms around me.

"Y/N? Y-You were dead." Mike cried as he held me close. I chocked on my tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm here now. You shouldn't have tried to jump you idiot." I replied and smiled at him.

"Y/N?" Richie called out. I turned to face the 4-eyed boy.

I smiled and Richie ran over to hug me, suddenly the group all bombarded me with a huge hug. The sound of our cries echoed.

Mike POV

The group pulled away from her and I was still lost for words.

"We need to go now. "Y/N blurted out and walked over to me, I felt my heart skip 10 beats and felt as she gripped onto my hand and intertwined our fingers.

Her touch made me weak, I looked down at our hands.

"We're not leaving. We're going to kill him- No, he won't die, he's a demon. That's why he came back. Demons don't die when they're already dead." Y/N spoke as she interrupted me.

I was about to say something but we all turned around when we heard clapping.

"So the little shit told you about how real she was." Pennywise spoke as he walked over from a tunnel.

My jaw clenched and I stood in front of Y/N to protect her. I held the gun up and pointed it towards 'IT'.

"The couple, back together. You know Mike, I was really wanting for you to kill your own girlfriend and then realise she was the real thing all along." Penny wise spoke, I gulped and pulled the trigger.

'IT' did nothing when he got hit. I exhaled and the group just stood still. El stepped forward and used her powers on him, by restricting him movement.

Quickly I grabbed onto the crow bar that was in the mountain of belongings and hit that mother fucker in the face.

Y/N POV

Once Mike placed a hit onto the damn clown the whole group just started beating the shit out of him. I flared my nostrils and knew we couldn't kill him by just beating him up.

I then remembered a prayer I learnt from my grandma that was meant to cast all demons and evil away. Originally, she taught me that prayer as a kid so I wouldn't receive any nightmares but, it should work.

Eleven walked over to me and her nose was bleeding.

"El, I need you to push 'IT' against the wall. All your strength, I wish I could help but my powers aren't working." I explained. El nodded.

I searched through Bills bag that he had brought with him, the whole gang were still beating him up and giving me time.

"Fuck." I mumbled, finally, I found a switch blade in the bag.

"El, now." I yelled. El then pushed 'IT' against the wall with her powers, the whole group stepped back.

Pennywise laughed and hit the wall.

I started walking towards him.

"You think you can kill me?" 'IT' spoke and chuckled. I held the switch blade tightly and pushed the blade out.

"No, not kill you, just banish you into fucking thin air." I replied and stepped closer.
Quickly I sliced his throat, then I stabbed the fucker right in heart multiple times. One last time I stabbed him in the heart and watched him weaken. As I left the blade in his heart I said a few words...

"Warrior angels, hook into the demons and rip them apart. Send the demons to the pit in Jesus' name." I mumbled.

'IT' laughed, he continued to laugh and then he stopped. He gulped and I stepped back as we watched, the look of worry on 'IT's face made me smile.

'IT' started seizing and deteriorating, we all stepped back and I felt as Mike wrapped his arms around me.

"Come on lets go!" Bill spoke as he held onto Eleven. I felt as Mike gripped onto me, I finally felt safe again.

It was time to start living again.

-MIKE AND Y/N ARE TOGETHER AGAIN ❤️