you'll be okay

Y/N POV

This wasn't heaven. It was more like a spiritual home. I could watch over the people I loved whenever I wanted too.. Whenever someone down on earth mentioned my name it's like a gate portal opens and I can watch over them.

As I watched Mike over the weeks after my death it broke my heart. I intentionally didn't want him to feel like this.

I'm sorry Mike for leaving you. I know I promised you, I'm truly sorry.

I blinked those lights on the bike to distract him. To let him know that I'd always be with him, that I was okay.

I can't allow him to leave the others.

Mom moved out of Hawkins and that made it worse for Mike. He couldn't visit my room anymore, but mom allowed him to keep some of the things he valued.

I watched over as the three boys 'Richie, Will and Dustin' help Mike away from the cliff. Mike had tears down his cheeks.

"Y/Y-N she blinked the lights- That means she's watching over you Mike. She's always here." Dustin spoke interrupting Mike. I smiled to myself as I examined the boys.

I totally agreed with Dustin. Mike smiled and wiped his tears. I forced the lights on the bike to flash once... It signaled that Dustin was right. I would always be here with Mike and my friends.

Mike then looked up, his head tilted back and his eyes closed.

I watched as his lips moved. He mouthed.

"I love you Y/N."

My lips smacked together and I wanted to cry.

"I love you too Mike." I spoke as I exhaled. Mikes eyes opened and it seemed like he heard me.

Mike meant the entire world to me. He knew that, he also knows that I love him...

-❤️