(Thoughts)

-This isn't a proper chapter, but it is important because it's The Characters thoughts after finally defeating PennyWise and getting Y/N back!

'Richie's thoughts'

Y/N was safe. I was so glad, also sad. She was attached to Mike. I wanted to be happy for her. But, I wanted her to be happy with me. Right? I deserve her? It was so fucking hard for me to watch as she always fell into his arms, it made me feel like I wasn't good enough boyfriend to her... I wonder if she still likes me? If Mike and Y/N always lost one another, why can't they get it through their heads that maybe they weren't meant to be? Maybe I was good for her...
I miss her. I miss us.

'Y/N thoughts'

It's been a couple hours of escaping the sewer and being alive again. Life was weird. Me and the group were at Suzies Diner and I was stuffing my mouth with food... yeah I was starving. I looked over at Mike who was smiling, I missed that smile. It felt good being with him and the gang again. How was Richie? I noticed he distanced himself from me... Why? Should I ask Richie? I missed him as well.

————————————-
(Y/N was back,  and thats who Richie could only think about... All he could think about was her. He didn't want to admit to anyone but, he wanted to get her back. He couldn't if Mike was in the way.

Richie had enough of watching Mike and Y/N together. He was going to try his best to get his girl back. Richie knew he was good for her, they never had problems like she did with Mike. Mike was one of Richie's closest friends but, but he felt like Mike didn't deserve her - Narrator)

-updating soon! 😭❤️
Comment if you want Richie back?