Chapter Nine

Sienna

Chapter Nine

An eerie silence settled over everyone, as we all watched the girl. Millions of questions were running through our minds. Who is she? How did she get here? Where did she learn how to get Ben to shut up?

Finally, Harry broke the silence.

"Who is she?" He said, and looking over at him I realized he was practically drooling. Well, he would be no help.

"What he meant was," I said, stepping forward, "Who are you, and how did you get here?"

The girl looked at me as if I was some sort of foreign species, but she answered. "I'm Samacha Lincoln and I survived a plane crash."

Everyone gasped in unison and I rolled my eyes. "You mean the one that crashed into the lake, Flight 224?"

"That's the one."

"We're from that one too!" Louis shouted as he ran forward. "We're like...plane crash buddies!"

The girl's face twisted up into an expression that told me she thought Louis was crazy. Well, at least I didn't have to worry about her for competition.

"Wait a minute!" She suddenly cried. "You're that band, One Direction!"

"I know, isn't it great?!?!" Ben agreed happily, bouncing up from the ground. Samacha gave him a threatening look and he whimpered and layed back down again.

"That's right, Sam." Harry boasted, stepping forward.

"Samacha." She said, irritably.

"Whatever. But that's right. We are British pop sensation, One Direction." Harry was puffing out his chest. I think he was trying to impress her. If so, it definately wasn't working.

"Well that's cool. One of my friends back in Washington D.C. was crazy about you guys. She loved your music, she especially went on about one guy....What was his name? Oh yeah, Zayn."

"Well I am pretty hot.' Zayn said, flipping his hair. Wow he was vain.

"Not at the moment!" Samacha laughed pointing at all of us. "I barely recognized you guys, you're filthy!"

I took that moment to look around. She was right, we were all filthy. Samacha wasn't too bad though, she must've washed up somewhere. Based on the counting in my head we had been here for three days, in which none of us have washed up. We should really do that.

I was surprised Zayn hadn't been paying attention to his hygene and hair, I had always heard he was the vain one.

Luckily this was explained when Zayn reached up and touched his hair with a horrified expression, and upon realizing his hair had fallen flat, ran off towards the river while on the verge of tears. I guess he never noticed how rough he looked.

We all shared looks, and then took off after Zayn. It was time to get clean.

*   *   *

"Louis don't even think about it!" I yelled to Louis, who was walking up behind me, probably to push me into the freezing river. He instantly deflated and slouched away, probably to go push someone else in. Oh, Louis......

"Sammy, come on in! The water's fine!!!" Harry was trying already waist deep in the river, and was failing miserably at every attempt to flirt with Samacha.

"It's Samacha." She growled irritably. "And for the last time, no!!!"

 Harry pouted and gestured to himself. "But I even took off my shirt! No lady can resist my four nipples!!!!"