Chapter 11~Jalebis

Ahmed's POV.

I thought about it the whole night.

I tried to make different scenes in my head as to how it would turn out if I let her be.

And it turned out that I just can't.

What if another guy approaches her?

What if she gets in trouble? Who'll help her?

And last but not least who will help her if she fails again?

I'm the one who's been helping this little dumb girl since we're friends with her studies.

I can't stop overthinking and I'm literally stressing non stop. She's making me go crazy.

I need to relieve my stress!

***

200...201...202...I was doing push-ups.

I've been in the institute for about three hours now and I still can't get my stress away.

I stopped my exercise for a minute to drink some water when the guys came in barging.

" wow! Look at this guys! Ahmed is exercising for his thousanth girlfriend" Zayn teased to Carlos.

"shut it will you" I was not in the mood of jokes.

" what's wrong amigo?" Carlos asked me sounding concerned.

I didn't want to say anything but I still ended up by asking them a question.

" am I a bad guy? " I asked.

Both of them look at each other and then at me speechless.

" what? Aren't you guys even gonna answer?" they are making it so obvious right now.

"well, obviously if-"

"you're a nice guy amigo!" Carlos doesn't let Zayn say a word.

"really?" I asked not believing it at all.

Should I trust these punks?

Well, they've known me for so long and know every thing about me as well.

"yeah!" Carlos confirmed.

"are you perhaps... still thinking about her?" Zayn asked.

"yeah" I confessed.

"For real dude?...How can a normal girl out of all the other girls have such an effect on you?" I don't know myself.

I thought I'll never fear anyone in this world but her...I am fearing the fact of loosing what's mine. I mean she's not fully mine yet but...I really want her to.

"Alright amigos! If you guys are finished I ordered pizza so let's go!" Zayn said walking out as he suddenly stopped.

"last one to come has to do 50 push ups before eating" he said before Zayn and him ran out quickly.

I guess I'll have to do 50 more push ups.

***

Fanaa's POV.

Why is everything so messed up in my room?

Just a few days ago mom cleaned it up and the fool that I am made it back to his disgusting state.

I guess I'll have to clean it up by myself before sleeping.

An hour later, I was already done but I was craving food now.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom was trying to teach Farah how to cook and both of my little sisters were watching and giggling as Farah kept making mistakes.