*chapter one*

minyoung POV

first day of school, me and my friend Minsoo are going to our new school. i wish that me and Minsoo are in the same class because I need someone to be with me. Our school called Reimyung University. I heard that they are many playboy and queenka's in this school.

I entered a new room with Minsoo, they are so many boys in this class, oh my gosh. I don't want to be friends with those playboy in here.

'Okay class, I want you to meet your new classmates. Girls, can you please introduce yourselves to us.' Mr. Park said and I volunteer to introduce myself first.

'Annyeonghaesayo, Jung Minyoung imnida. I'm new here and I don't like playboys here. That's all, kamsahabnida.' I said and bowed at them.

'Annyeonghaesayo, Nam Minsoo imnida. Don't challenge me or you will end up in the hospital. That's all, kamsahabnida.' Minsoo said loudly and I can see other of my classmates looked at her.

'Okay, Jung Minyoung. You can sit between Kim Mingyu and Joshua Hong. Boys, please raise your hand.' Mr. Park said and I quickly sat between the two boys.

'And Nam Minsoo. You can sit between Lee Jihoon and Xu Minghao. Please raise your hand.' The two boys raise their hand and Minsoo sat between them.

I sat quietly because Minsoo is not my seatmate. I wish that these two boys will treat me better like how Minsoo treats me. I look at the boy in my left and I can see that he's looking at me.

'Hi miss gorgeous, I'm Mingyu. I can think we can be a good couple.' He said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Uh!! Such a flirty boy.

'In your dreams sir! I didn't even know who you are. Don't talk to me for a while please.' I begged and looked away. I don't want to see his freaking face on me.

'Oh, don't be such a coward Miss Minyoung. I know you like me too.' He said and I ignore him. I was about to speak when a voice spoke.

'Yah! Kim Mingyu. Don't flirt at her. She's our new classmate and you will treat her better!.' A boy said and sat on my right. Maybe he's Joshua Hong.

'Arrasseo hyung. I just want to talk to her. And I'm not a flirty guy.' That Mingyu guy said and I ignore what he's saying. I'm so irritated in his stupid voice.

'Uhm mianhae Minyoung for what he's saying. He's just a flirty guy in this class. And BTW, my name is Joshua Hong. Nice to meet you Minyoung.' He said with a gentle tone of his voice. And he offer his hand for a handshake.

'Nice to meet you too Joshua. I hope we can be a good friends. And you're not a playboy. Am I right?.' I asked him and he smiled at me. Damn, Am I blushing?.

'Don't worry Minyoung. I'm not a playboy like Mingyu. And I can be a good and nice friend to you.' He said and I smiled at him. He smiled back and I turned my gaze at the front.

I hate this guy in my left side. And I like this guy in my right side. I hope I can be friends with Joshua. He's nice and kind and a gentleman person. That;s my ideal type of person.