*chapter 9*

Minyoung's POV

"First of all, We danced on the ballroom." I said and she cover her mouth with her hands.

"Jinjja?. Did you feel better when you're dancing with him?." She asked and I smiled at little.

"Yeah! I feel comfortable when I'm with him. And he said we can be a great partners at dancing." I said and she giggled.

"Wow, you two will become a couple after these past days. I ship the two of you." She said and I blushed. 

"Okay next. We ate our dinner and he said that he's inlove with someone else." I said I looked at her seriously.

"Ouch, did he tell you who's that girl?." She asked and I nodded.

"Before he tell who is that girl, he stole my first kiss and then he said that he likes me at the first place." I finally said and Minsoo shout.

"YAH!! Finally, he confessed to you Minyoung. See! He likes you girl. And what did you say?." She asked once again. Aish! This girl.

"I didn't accept his confession Minsoo. But I told him that he can wait until I accept him. And he said that he'll going to court me first. That's all Minsoo." I explained and she pout.

"What! You want him to court you first?. Girl, don't be such a bitter person. He's handsome and a nice person. you're lucky that he likes you. Why didn't you accept him?." She asked and I shook my head.

"He said he want to court me. I didn't accept him because I don't have any feelings for him. Yeah he's nice but I didn't like him back." I explained and she nodded.

"I'm telling you girl that you have to give him a chance. He's the first person who wants to court you. I bet he won't dump you. He's not like the others." She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Minsoo! I'll gave him a chance. And I need to know his personality first before I accept him." I said and she nodded.

"That's good Minyoung. You can have your first boyfriend if you accept Jun. He's our classmate and our escort right." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah, you're right Minsoo." I said and she stood up leaving me in the living room.no classes today yes!!

Jun's POV

Finally, I confessed to Minyoung but she didn't accept me. I understand her feelings. But she gave me a chance so that I'll court her first. Besides, the Valentines Day is held next week. I want to give her some flowers or everything she liked. But I need to asked her best friend about that. I need her help, she knows about Minyoung.

"Jun hyung! Where were you last night. You left our house to me and you didn't tell me where are you going." Minghao asked and I looked at him.

"I'll go somewhere. Mian for not telling you where I go last night." I said and he nodded.

"Liar! Tell me where did you go last night. Your hairstyle and outfit were so cool. Looks like you go on a date last night." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine! I'll tell you, but promise me you won't tell to this to anyone because it is a secret arrasseo." I said and he nodded.

"Now, tell me. I won't tell this to anyone. I'll promise you." He said and connect his finger with mine.