*chapter 12*

woozi POV

as I enter the our classroom i saw jun hyung hugging minsoo..what!!! is that guy doing ?!..i see minsoo smiling at him too...i feel a little jealous ..she better expalin this to me.. after jun hyung leaves..

moments later jun leave minsoo and i walked towards my seat.."good morning "minsoo smile at me but i ignore her..i know it is painful to ignore her like that..

minsoo POV

did woozi just ignore me this time what's wrong with him..i whispered at the8"the8 did something wrong with woozi?" i asked him half whisper.."i don't know . but when he saw you and jun hyung he looks jealous" the8 whispered at me...

so he's just jealous i grab a piece of paper and wrote something i put it on woozi's notebook..

woozi POV

i notice that minsoo gave me a piece of paper i open it and read it it said..

'i know why you are ignoring me you are jealous . but i'll tell you the whole story later'

gosh she knows . I look at her with a shock face and she wink at me..i grab the paper and wrote something too.

minsoo POV

woozi returned the paper and i read the back of it..

'tell me everything or i'll be mad at you (3

i chuckle .. and smile this boy for real....

(LUNCH TIME)

woozi POV

lunch time yes she better explain it to me right now..

I grab the8 sleeves and whispered something to him."minghao you get the food so me and minsoo can talk okay?" i said to him.."but why?" he asked ."just follow it" i command ."okay hyung" he said and quickly run outside the room..

i walked towards minsoo." so are you ready to tell me?" i said i cross my arms and raise my eyes brow.."okay okay . jun is talking to me this morning because he needs help because he's inlove with minyoung and he needed help so he asked me what to give minyoung on valentine's Day so i told him and I don't know why he hug me.." she explain ... "okay now I'm okay" i said..

"let's go I am starving "she said as we run and made our way to the cafeteria..

we find the8 and our eyes widen seeing our luch is ...

"KOREAN BEEF?!!"we both yelled in sync 

we quickly sat down and eat our meal

we finish 2 meals of korean beef..

"wahhh that's nice best lunch ever!! Thanks the8!" i smiled and look at the 8 ."no prob hyung" he smiled...

to be continue