chapter 46

Jun POV

"Flowers check ,  corsage check! " I said.. "Jun ah don't be nervous " Joshua hyung said.."hyung I'm worried what if she said no? " I said... "She loves you she will definitely say yes" Joshua hyung said...

Suddenly minyoung entered the classroom.. "Hey Jun hey shua" She said and walked towards me.. "Oh I better go! Scoups hyung is waiting for me.. " Joshua said and left us..

"So what do you want to talk about?? " She asked... This us it mmi kneeled and gave her the flowers I got for her...

"Jung minyoung will you be my date to the prom" I asked

"Jung minyoung will you be my date to the prom" I asked.. "Yes!! " She said and grabbed the flowers..
I stand up and grabbed the corsage..

And put in in her hand

And put in in her hand... And she hugged me... "Thank you Jun!!! " She said.. "Thank you" She said...

Minsoo POV

"Girlllll" Minyoung suddenly pop out of nowhere.. "Heyy" I said.. "You will not believe what happened" She said.. "What happened? " I asked.. "Jun asked me out to prom is it wonderful? " She said.. "Really? " I asked.. "Yes.. How about you?? " She asked..

"Woozi asked me too" I said.. "Oh my god " She said.. "That's why we better get ready we have a big day tonight! " I said...

"Let's go get our dresses and many more! " She said.. "Let's goo! " I said..