*chapter 36*

Jun's POV

"Hoshi-ah, did you see Minyoung? I've been looking for her." I asked Hoshi who's hanging out with Dino...

"Mianhae hyung but we didn't saw her." Dino replied and I nod...

"Arasseo." I said and bowed at them. They left me and I was about to walk away when I heard a voice behind me...

"Why are you looking for my Minyoung Mr. Whoever you are?." The guy asked and I turned back to face hiM. Well, he's not alone. He have his squads...

 He have his squads

"Excuse me sir, what did you call her

"Excuse me sir, what did you call her." I asked back and I raised an eyebrow...

"She's my Minyoung and no one can look after her except me." He replied and he went closer to me and I moved backward...

"Well, I'm sorry to say that I'm his boyfriend so don't you dare to call Minyoung yours because she's mine!." I yelled and he coughed...

"You are her boyfriend? Excuse me sir. My name is Lee Taeyong and the girl named Jung Minyoung is already mine!." He yelled back and I punched his face...

"I don't care about your stupid ass Mr. Taeyong! Can you disappear from my sight because I'm looking for my girlfriend!." I yelled and he stood up while his friends hold him...

I turned around ready to leave but I suddenly felt a punched on my back. I stopped and hold my back because it hurts...

"And now! Who do you think you are, your lucky because I didn't know your name!." He yelled and I stood up holding my back...

"Taeyong, his name is Jun. He is one of my classmate last year." Lucas said and I looked at him angrily...

"Oh, Jun huh. BTW, guys can you help me teach this guy a lesson?." Taeyong asked his 3 friends and they all nod...

Lucas and this random guy held my arms and I stopped them but I'm late. Taeyong already gave me another punch and I can't fight back cuz they are many and I'm alone...

Minyoung's POV

"So Minyoung, let's have lunch together?." Joshua asked and I chuckled...

"Oh sure Josh, why not? Were having lunch together since yesterday." I replied then he laughed...

"I'm just confused because your not with Jun since yesterday, are you mad at him?." He asked and I shook my head...

"No, of course not! Were just having fun last day and he gave me a present." I replied and he nod. We were about to reach the cafeteria when someone called me...

"Minyoung!." Someone called my name and I turned and it was DK...

"Oh, annyeong DK." I greeted him and Joshua did the same too....

"Where are you going Minyoung?." DK asked and I raised an eyebrow...

"Joshua and I are having lunch. Why did you asked?." I asked back and he looked down...

"So you didn't know that Jun is in the school clinic now." He said and my heart shattered into pieces...

"What did you just say DK?." I asked shock and Joshua held my shoulders...

"Jun got a bruised in his body and the doctor bring me here call you." He said and held my chest...

"Joshua, I think you should go first. I need to look for Jun for a few minutes. I hope you can wait for me." I pleaded him and he nod...

"Okay, I hope Jun is okay." He said and I nod then I come with DK to see Jun in the clinic...

**************

I reached the clinic and I rushed towards where Jun is. I saw him sitting on the hospital bed while the nurses are putting some band aid in his forehead...

"Oppa! Are you okay?." I asked and the nurses left Jun with me...

"I'm okay Minyoung, it's just a few bruised. Where have you been?." He asked back and I sit on the hospital bed beside him...

"I was just having lunch with Joshua. Sorry if I didn't tell you." I said then I looked down...

"It's okay babe, I thought you'll go somewhere." He said and I smiled...

"BTW, who did this to you?." I asked...

"A guy named Lee Taeyong and his friends. One of his friends is my classmate last year named Lucas." He said and I clenched my fist for what I heard...

"What! Taeyong. he did that to you?." I asked seriously and he nod...

"You know him Minyoung?." He asked and I nodded...

"Yeah, he is my childhood friend then last year. He confessed his feelings towards me but I reject him cuz I'm cold for the boys." I explained and he nod...