*chapter four*

minsoo pov

"YESSSS LUNCH!!" i shout .."too excited sweetheart??" woozi ask.."1st yes i'm excited and second Don't call me sweetheart!!"i said.."but i like calling you sweetheart" he pout.."whatever" i said as me , the8 and woozi stand up ..now we are heading to the cafeteria....

i spy with my little eye min young is talking to a guy..she better explain to me when we got home.....

me and the two idiots..sat at the cafeteria chair ..."soooo who volunteer to get the food?" i ask."me" the8 said...the8 stand up to get our food.."so sweet heart do you have plans tomorrow ?"he ask . "yup i have meeting with my bed" i said.."oh really how about i go to you're house tomorrow and join you in you're meeting?" he smirk ." well too bad the door is locked" i smirk..."sweetheart I'll get inside  you're room without you knowing it" he wink.."the question is do you know where i lived?" i smirk.."sweetheart i have connections so i can track you everywhere" he smirk back..."ohh really ?" i said . " yes sweetheart " he wink and bit his lips..i rolled my eyes..

" i know you like it bae" he said.."now you're calling me bae??"i ask.."then I'll call you sweetheart" he smile..."hello guys the food is here" the8 said...

"hello guys the food is here" the8 said

"wahhh cold noodles!!!!"i said ..."yup" the8 said.."let's dig in!" i said as we ate our food...

"wahhhhhh I'm full" i said.." me too"the8 said.."but I'm hungry" woozi said and licked his lips while starring at my body.."yahh pervert!!" i said and hit him in the head.."oww that hurts "he said.."omo did i ht it to hard?" i ask and he look at me like he was ready to cry.."mianhae woozi oppa" i hug him.."finally you call me oppa" he smirk " whatt you trick me !!!" i was gonna punch him." stopp . it really did hurt" he said...."what ever I'm going to arts class now" i said. " sweetheart we have the same class wait for me" he said and follow me..

the 8 was left alone smiling "this two they look cute together" he smile and head to his next class which is english class...