chapter 44

A/N note

Sorry guys I'm updating late I hope you understand and keep supporting this fan fiction love you!

Minsoo POV

"Ya minsoo how was your weekend? " Min young said while looking at me.. "Oh you know taking care of a stubborn child" I said... "Hey I'm not that stubborn!! " Woozi said while looking at me pouting...

•Flashback•

"Woozi!!! Eat this up! " I said putting a ramen inside he's mouth but he won't open it... "No! " He said.. "I'm really thanking care of stubborn child! " I said... "JUST.EAT.THIS.UP! " while clenching my jaws... "Hmm.... Noooooo" He smiled...

"Oh really.... If you don't eat this no hugs or kisses anymore" I smirk... And he looks at me and open his mouth and I shoved the ramen inside his mouth...

"But*munch*after this *munch* you'll give me a longgggg kisssss in the lipsss*munch*" He said... "If you finish eating and after you drink your medicine" I said...

•time skipppsss•

"I'm done!!" He while gulping the medicine..."where is my kiss jagi? " He asked.. "On second taught I won't give it to you" I smirk.... And he suddenly grab my wrist and it cause me to fall on his face really close.... And we looked and each other...

And he suddenly slam his lips to mine..... And after three decades later he broke the kiss...
"Thanks jagiya I love you~~" He hugged me... "I love you more" I said.....

•Flashback ends•

"But you enjoy when i-" I quickly covered his mouth.. "When he what no you didn't try to no yah minsoo your so nasty" Min young smirk... "No no no we didn't" I said...

"Tch, good bye loversss" She said and ran off.. "But you enjoyed it." Woozi said while snaking his arm on my waist... "Ugh I hate you" I said jokingly.. "And I love you more " He said.. And I chuckled...

I love my stubborn baby....