*chapter 28*

minsoo POV

i smile widely i can't believe i teased him for the first time ... I walked to my next class and opened the door and I walked to my seat where woozi I'm in the middle and the8...

Perfect I have the8 to play along.. I seat on my chair.. And the8 greeted me... "Hi noona"he said.. " Hi minghao"I said and pinching his cheeks..

"Noona hehe" He blushed.. Suddenly woozi came.. And he saw me and the8.. And I just smiled at the8...

Woozi sat on his chair now I fixed my eyes on my pen playing with it....

"Play it too much you may poke you're eye" Woozi said.. I saw him smirking in the corner of my eyes... I look at him... And he just smirk.. "Oh, baby be careful maybe this pen will poke you're eye sooner" I winked at him.. And his famous smirk.. Got a lot bigger...

"I know baby because my eyes are too attractive to you" He lick his lips... I rolled my eyes...

Now I have to stay with him and teasing him...

"Why aren't you looking are you attracted that much? " He smirk.. "Oh really maybe you're the one who's attracted at me" I smirked back...
"You know babe I'm gonna get you back and I know it~" He whispered to my ears..

"Let's see Mr. Lee jihoon if you can take you're sweetheart back in the ring" I smirk... "I can because of know you're weakness babe. " He said....

Damn... He's good...

"Just surrender already babe because you're gonna pay the debt you done to me " He said.. "I'll surrender whenever I want. And what should I pay to you? " I asked him... "You're love sweetie"he said..

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
" Mr. Lee jihoon make me surrender to you if you can do it because I'll make you to surrender at me first.. "I said...