*chapter 6*

minsoo pov

home atlast..someone is calling me ..i  look at my phone and saw who is calling . ia answer the call and heard ..

*phone coversation*

"hello"

"hello sweet heart"

"what the woozi?"

"yeah it is me sweet heart"

"how did you get my number??"

"i told you that i have connections"

"yeah yeah whatever"

"by the way I am coming to you're house tomorrow"

"what no way"

"why? sweetheart?"

"it's none of you're business "

"but why"

"nevermind"

"I'm coming if you don't like it or not sweetheart"

"whatever"

i end the call and i change to my evening gown..and got to sleep..

(morning 8:00)

"sweet heart wake up" a voice said.."5 minutes " i said . "fine" he said..suddenly someone hug me behind..i shot my eyes open..and got off my bed.."what the woozi"i said.."hi sweet heart"he smile.."how did you get in here?"i ask. "it's a secret" he wink."GET.OUT.OFF.MY.ROOM" i said.."okay okay"he said.... Finally rest in peace.. I flopped in my bed again..

"Sweet heart get up~" Woozi said as he bragged again in my room.. "Whyyy I'm sleepinggg can't u see" I said pouting while my eyes are half open and half close..

Woozi POV

Wahhh she's so cute...... "Just join me and don't annoy me " She said. And flopped again in her bed... Should I join her?.....

I lay on her bed trying to sleep and minsoo is already at sleep moments later she hugs me... I could feel my face is heating up... I tried to push her.. "Don't move" She said weakly... And she hugs me even more....

Moments later I feel getting sleepy... I close my eyes and drift to dream land...

Minsoo POV

I woke up and look at the clock it's already 9: 00 am in the morning... I felt I am hugging someone and it is woozi well he's really comfy because of his sweater.... I hug him and bury my face on his
face..

Woozi POV..

I felt someone is hugging me aww she's hugging me again.... How cute..

"Sweetheart wake up it's already 9am please" I said.. "Fine " She said. "But can I hug you one more time please you are really comfy" She said shyly..
"Of course sweetheart" I said..

And she hug me.. "You're so soft and smell good" She said.. I chuckle..

And this is the best moments I ever have with minsoo..

I think I am falling for her even more