*chapter 38*

Minyoung's POV

As Minsoo left with Hoshi sunbaenim I bring myself to the clinic to see Jun oppa. I made my way to the clinic then I saw Taeyong walking on the same way with me. I looked away and passed him but he grabbed my wrist...

"Where do you think your going Minyoung?." He asked while I rolled my eyes...

"Where I'm going is none of your concern Taeyong!." I yelled but he tighten his grip...

"So your going to avoid me just like what you did before when I confessed my feelings on you." He said and I looked away...

"Because your the one who put that stupid bruised on my boyfriend's face!." I yelled then I saw his face expression...

"So that's true that you have a boyfriend?." He asked while looking at me with his angry face...

"What do you think? That he's lying." I asked then my tears fall...

"No! You promised me that I need to wait until you accept me. You move into another school then you looked for some another guy that can be with you forever. You forget me that easily, I was your friend but you were my lover Minyoung. Don't you think that it hurts inside here." He said then he pointed into his chest...

"Do you know why? Because I always treat you as a friend Taeyong. I don't have any feelings for you. My heart belongs to Jun. I loved him and I do love him forever and you can't stop me Taeyong." I said weakly and he let go of my wrist...

"What if I can stop you from loving him. Minyoung! You were mine first before that guy loved you." He said then I looked away...

"Sorry but I need to go now. I swear I won't see you again." I mumbled then I walked away. I hope he didn't follow me cuz I'll forget that he is my friend anymore...

I arrived at the clinic and I saw Jun packing his things and I approach him...

"So, ready to go home oppa?." I asked then he smiled and pinched my cheeks...

"Of course sweetie. I can drive because your here with me." He said then I rolled my eyes...

"So you can't drive your car without me huh." I said then he stepped backward...

"Just kidding sweetie. Kaja, Minsoo is waiting for you." He said then I remember that Minsoo is with Hoshi sunbaenim going to visit Woozi...

"There's no one in my house cuz Minsoo is going to visit Woozi." I replied then he raised an eyebrow...

"Why? What happen to Woozi?." He asked. So he didn't know that Woozi got hit by a ball...

"Woozi got hit and I didn't know who hit him in the head. BTW, let's go now so you can rest. And you need to be strong because the prom is almost in this week." I explained but he ignored me and he walked towards the exit and I rolled my eyes before I follow him...

I hope Taeyong is not here cuz he might attack Jun again like what he did earlier. I don't want to see my trusted friend attacking my own boyfriend. I'll abandoned him if he did that again to Jun oppa...

The question in my mind is why is he here now? Did he transfer here too because he know where I study. I don't like to have a misunderstanding with him. He is my one and only friend in childhood...

I know I was wrong that I left him and reject him for his confession on me. But I listen to my heart. I don't have any feelings for him. I love him as a friend but he change this time. He's not the Taeyong I know before and he's not the Taeyong that I treat as a friend...

I think he's a stranger to me. The Taeyong that I didn't know his new attitude. He's not the same as before. He likes to beat a guy just to get what he wants. Goodbye my old childhood friend...