*chapter 30*

minsoo POV

i watched min young and jun kissed ... wow so fast but something is wrong minyoung is angry at him well ... boys sucks no hurt feelings ... i saw minyoung walked towards my way .. "gurl what happen?" i asked her ...

"jun " she simply said .. "what about him " i crossed my arms ... "he joked that he loves mingyu cousin . it hurts you know . what about you and woozi i haven't seen him " she asked .. "well his half sister came and he didn't talked to me in 3 freaking weeks . now i can take my revenge by playing hard to get like old times .." i said .. 

"that's actually a good idea ..." she said .. "how about we play hard to get to them so we can take our swet revenge at them .." i smirk .. "sure " she smirk back

this game has been more fun than ever ...

watch out woozi and jun we are going to take our revenge by playing hard to get..

woozi POV

minsoo and i get along but the bickering and all lovely stuffs we've been doing seems like old times .. now we are having lunch .... now she's eating her food messily .. "yah minso you got stained in you re mout let me wipe it " i said and i wipe the corner of her lips ... and she's now red as a tomato ... 

cute...

"umm minsoo i've been wondering can you go on a date with me like old times ?" i asked her and  i got a little shy .. "sure i would love too" she replied and she smile the sweetest smile i've never seen forever ...

"sure tomorrow 9am I'll pick you up" i wink at her .. and she chuckle ... 

minsoo POV

i have a date with woozi tomorrow .. wahhh .. but i need to act a hard to get one but i can't his charms is too good ...

but i must stay strong but tomorrow is going to be a blast.. 

Jun POV

why is she acting all weird she's been smiling at me all day at kept winking on me .. "minyoung!" i called her name ... "yes junnie?"she said .. my ears are now red from her voice and the nickname .. " i was wondering can i go to you're house tomorrow please?" i begged her .. "sure why not . oh the bell bye junnie " she said and walked to her next class ..

i have to do this i need her love back .. tomorrow I am going to risk everyhing to get her back !....

MinyoungPOV

i can't believe i did that now he is coming tomorrow .. oh no i can't resist his charms .. well let's see if i surrender to him or not?...