*chapter 22*

HOSHI POV

as I am walking by the corridor with wonwoo .. me and wonwoo saw mingyu and joshua by the corridor me and wonwoo hid quickly ... and we over heard their convo.. 

"mingyu likes minyoung and he want to get minyoung from jun .. by making jun cheating on her?" wonwoo said quietly ..." this is bad" i said quietly.."we have to warn them let's go!" i said quietly...me and wonwoo run as fast as we can... 

5 minutes of running

"hyung w-we h-ave s-omething to t-ell you" i said while breathing heavily .."what is it?" he asked.."hyung mingyu is trying to steal minyoung away from you" wonwoo said and i nod ..

"are you sure?" jun asked.."yes we heard their conversation at the corridor near grade 10 with joshua . he said that he will introduced you to some random girls so he can get minyoung away from you" i said ..

"NO WAY!!!is joshua  involve ??" jun asked .." no he refuse because he don't want to hurt minyoung" wonwoo said..."ohhh really i have to warn minyoung!" jun said.. as jun run as fast as he can..

we check the surrounding if mingyu is around or we will be dead ...phew there is no one gladly ..

" wanna grab some lamb skewers ?" i asked wonwoo.." sure" he said as me and wonwoo walked away.. 

i hope minyoung and her friends will be safe from mingyu...

minyoung POV

"Uhm Minyoung. I need to go to the bathroom. Just wait here and don't you dare to leave me here alone." Minsoo said and I nodded. She walked away leaving me at the school court.

"Minyoung, we need to talk." I saw Jun coming towards me and I smiled at him.

"Sure, what are we going to talk about?." I asked happily and he looked around the covered court and he looked back at me.

"Can we go somewhere private so that no one will heard our conversation." He asked and I shook my head.

"Minsoo might kill me if I leave her here. We can talk here, and tell me if it's important." I said.

"Okay fine, I need to warn you because Hoshi and Wonwoo told me that Mingyu have a plan on me." He said and I widen my eyes. 

"So it is related to Mingyu again. What is his on plan you?." I asked and he hold my hand.

"He want me to cheat on you. Hoshi said that Mingyu want to introduced some random girl to me and the girl will flirt with me so that Mingyu will tell you that I'm cheating on you and you will broke up with me if you caught me. And if you broke up with me, Mingyu might get your attention and he can have you whenever he want." Jun explained and I clenched my fist for what I heard.

"That jerk! I won't let him do that do me. He'll never caught my attention I'll swear." I said angrily and looked at Jun.

"Promise me Minyoung that you won't come with Mingyu if his plan happens. And I won't met that girl that he's saying. I'll never cheat on you." Jun said and I hugged him tight.

"I won't Jun oppa. I'm yours and I won't let Mingyu touched me. I really hate that guy." I said and lean my chin on Jun's shoulder while hugging him.

"Ehem, hi lovebirds." Minsoo said and came towards us. I broke the hug with Jun and we act normal.

"Oh, I'm glad your finish Minsoo. Let's go home." I said and she nodded.

"Goodbye Jun oppa. See you tomorrow." I said and I kissed his cheek.

"Let's go Minyoung." Minsoo said and we walked home. I can't believe that Mingyu will do this to me and Jun. I won't forgive him if he ruined my relationship. I swear I'll bring him in hell if he did that...