*chapter 2*

minsoo pov

i sat between this two guys one with a pink haired guy and a brown haired guy the one is small the one is tall.. wow a good way to  start my mood.."hellow" a voice that is coming from my left side . i turn to the one who was speaking."ummmm hi? guess" i said coldly."I'm minghao by the way"minghao introduces .."I'm minsoo" i smiled...

5 minutes later.........me and minghao talk about things and things ...well i start to get comfortable talking to him..unlike this other one on my right ..with a pink haired one never talk...."so wanna have lunch together ?"minghao ask . "that sounds very nice"i said and smiled widely ..."wait I'll just ask my hyung"minghao said . "woozi hyung!" minghao shout and i turned on my right so this pink haired guy name is woozi..when he turn to face minghao ...DAMN he's adorable......

"hyung is it okay if minsoo joined us at lunch break??"minghao ask woozi."sure " he smiled.."miss minsoo I'm woozi by the way " he smiled .." well mr. woozi I'm minsoo by the way " i played a long and we 3 started to laugh...

"woozi how old are you??"i asked woozi."18 " he said . " well..... I'm only 17" i said . " 17 so that make me you're oppa" he wink.."do you think I am going to called you oppa?" i smirk.."oh sweetheart I am going to try everything so you can call me you're oppa" he smirk..

"yahhhh are you forgetting me noona" the8 pout... "of course not" i pinch the8 cheeks .. "yahh minsoo i thought i was you're baby" woozi pout . is this guy for real..

"baby you're self lee jihoon " i smirk..."yah i told you to call me oppa" he said as he crossed his arms..." i told you i would'nt do that"i said .."well too bad sweetheart I'll make you to call me oppa right now!" he smirk..

"wait what?!" i said as woozi stand up to his chair and lean to me.."call me oppa or I'll steal you're first kiss"he warned..."do you really want to end up in the hospital?" i ask..." too bad you can't" he smirk.."well if you can kiss me then do it I'm-" he slammed his lips into mine..i was very very shock..and he ended the kiss and i was dumbfounded..

damnit that was my first kiss."if you can't call me oppa I'll kiss you everywhere i want" he said.." you're lips taste like strawberries and i like it .... iwant to kiss you badly   " he smile..."yahh lee jihoon I'm going to kill you!!!" i stand up and chase woozi around our classroom.....