*chapter 19*

Minyoung's POV

"Aish, that girl. She really wants to walk with her boyfriend not me." I said and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Don't worry, you have me to walk with you in school everyday." Jun said and winked at me. I blushed a little.

"You're blushing cupcake." He said and I looked at him seriously.

"Cupcake? Is that your nickname for me Jun?." I asked and he pinched my blushing cheeks.

"Yep, don't you like that nickname?." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I like it. BTW, let's follow the two lovebirds because were getting late if we talked here for a while." I said and we walked on the street heading in our school.

We arrived at our school and I saw the two lovebirds chatting happily. I placed my bag on my seat and Jun followed me.

"So cupcake, wanna have lunch together?." He asked and he looked at me.

"I don't have any choice. And we can ask Woozi and Minsoo too." I said and looked at the couple.

"Yeah! That's a great idea. I'm gonna ask them. Stay here and be quiet." He said and winked at me.

"Arrasseo." I said and I smiled crazily. Jun stood up and rush to the two couple.

Jun's POV

"Hey lovebirds." I greeted them and they looked at me badly.

"What do you want Jun hyung? Go to Minyoung, I'm chatting with my sweetheart." Woozi said and smirked at me.

"Woah! Easy Woozi. I want to asked something for the two of you." I said and I sat infront of them. Luckily, DK is not here yet.

"Sure, what is it?." Minsoo said and she looked at Woozi.

"Uhm, can you join us in lunch this afternoon. It's Minyoung's treat." I said and they smiled at each other.

"Oh sure. Were joining you guys." Woozi said and I smiled.

I nodded and I saw DK coming towards us. I hurriedly stood up in his before he kicked me out in here. I headed to where Minyoung is.

"So, Jun oppa. What is they're answer. Are they joining us in lunch break?." Minyoung asked and I sat on my seat infront of her.

"Yep, Woozi agreed about that and Minsoo too." I said and she smiled.

"Good. We can have lunch together. I already missed having lunch with Minsoo. She always joining Woozi and The8 at lunch break." She said with a sad tone and I smiled at her.

Minyoung's POV

As me and Jun are talking. I saw Mingyu and Joshua stepping inside our room. I smiled at Joshua and he smiled back. Mingyu sat on his and winked at me. Luckily, Jun didn't saw him. I rolled my eyes at Mingyu and he smiled at me.

"Hey Minyoung, wanna have lunch together? My treat." He said loudly I can think Jun heard him.

"Yah Mingyu! She's having lunch with me. Sorry." Jun said and looked at Mingyu. Mingyu gave him a bad smirk.

"Am I asking you Jun. Just focus on your business. I'm talking to my girl." Mingyu said and I looked at Jun and he fake smile.

"I'm just saying because I was the one who treat her first. And dont you dare called my girlfriend you're girl." Jun said angrily.

"Your girlfriend? She doesn't like you Jun! I'm more handsome than you so can you please shut up!." Mingyu shouted and Jun stood up from his seat with an angry face.

"Jun, don't have a fight with him!." I shouted and whole of my classmates are looking at the three of us.

"This guy is very annoying. Mind your own business Mingyu!." Jun shouted and Joshua held Mingyu's hand to stop him.

"Is it true Minyoung that you are Jun's girlfriend?." Mingyu asked with an angry tone.

"Yeah! And now you know please stop arguing with my boyfriend." I said and he face Jun and smirked at him.

I looked at Jun and signalled him to sit down because the class will start soon. I didn't know what to do if I saw Jun fighting with Mingyu. Finally, Mr. Park arrived and we all sat on our chairs and we greet him...