*chapter 25*

min young POV

I stare at the ceiling and I can't forget what Jun said to me that Mingyu wants Jun to break up with me. I won't let that happen. This is my first time to have a relationship and I don't want to break it...

I know that Jun will be honest to me. I trust him and I know he will keep his promise to me...

I look infront of me and I saw Jun. He is very quiet and I smiled at him. I swear he won't break his promise. And if that plan of Mingyu happens, I wish it was a dream so that I can woke up whatever I want...

"Jun!." I heard Mingyu's voice beside me and Jun turned around and looked at him...

"Yes? What do you want Mingyu?." Jun asked him and he noticed me that I was looking at him...

"Meet me at the rooftop after class, I want to show you something." Mingyu said and Jun smirked at him...

"Is that a prank Mingyu? Were not okay yet, why would I come with you?." He asked Mingyu and I smiled at myself. So, is it true that Mingyu wants to introduce some random girls to my boyfriend...

"It's not a prank for you Jun hyung. And I'm sorry if I argue with you yesterday. I'm really sorry hyung. I'm just jealous because you and Minyoung are now dating." He said and Jun nodded...

"Okay, but I swear that it's not a prank Kim Mingyu?." Jun said and he turned around facing the blackboard...

Jun's POV

I picked up my things because I need to meet Mingyu at the school rooftop today. And I wanted to know that he will bring a girl on the rooftop. I won't break my promise to my precious Minyoung...

"Jun oppa!." Minyoung called my name and I turned around and I saw her face again...

"Hey cupcake." I greeted her and she hugged me...

"Goodluck oppa, make sure that you won't dump me if you meet that girl." She said sadly and I pulled away...

"I won't dump you Minyoung, this is Mingyu's plan. Let's see how's Mingyu's reaction when he saw reject that random girl...

"Call me if you're done with your mission. i'll wait for you oppa." She said and I nodded...

*Rooftop*

"Hi Jun! I'm glad you came." Mingyu greeted me and I smiled at him. But, where is the random girl that Hoshi and Wonwoo told me...

"So, what is it your going to show me?." I asked and he turned around. I looked where he is looking and I saw a girl coming towards me...

"Jun hyung! Meet Yerin, my cousin. She's not in a relationship yet and I'll guess that you will say on your mind that she's beautiful." Mingyu said and I looked down trying not to looked on that girl he's saying...

"Hi Jun oppa! Nice to meet you. I'm Yerin. And I'm single." She said and I fake smiled at her...

"Nice to meet you Yerin. You are indeed beautiful. And, I just wanted to say that I'm taken." I said and looked at Mingyu...

I saw his reaction and I smiled at myself. His plan won't work for me. I'm always loyal when it comes to a romantic relationship. I'm not a timer like the others...

"Oh really, is your girlfriend beautiful?." Yerin asked and I remain speechless...

"Yes! She's very pretty and kind, a loyal girlfriend." I said and she rolled her eyes...

She came closer and I don't know what she's doing. I didn't move backward because I wanted to know it. She cupped my cheeks and she slowly leans in and I can feel her breath on me...

Our lips was about to touch when I realized what will happen to Minyoung when I let that cousin of Mingyu kissed me...

"Uhm, what are you doing Miss Yerin?." I asked and she moved backward...

"I just wanted to have fun with you handsome oppa." She said and I looked away pretending not looking at her stupid face...

"Oh, I'm sorry. I need to go now because it's getting late. My girlfriend is waiting for me." I lied...

"Okay Jun oppa. I hope I'll see you again next time." She whispered and I nod...

I look at Mingyu and I gave him a death glare then I turned around leaving the two of them. I smiled at myself because they look like a fool person. Mingyu's plan doesn't work. My heart belongs to my girl...