*chapter 24*

hoshi POV

4 weeks later...

after the fight me and minsoo start hanging out since i sat beside her now since his lovely boyfriend is hanging out with his best friend nayeon ...

"hoshi oppa~~"minsoo pout cutely .. "aigoo my bae" i pinched her cheeks ... "saranghae" she makes a heart fingers ... nado saranghae yo bae" i make a finger heart .... 

woozi's POV

after hoshi and minsoo saying i love you to each other i felt angry and jealous inside I can't escape nayeon and i hope she still loves me nam minsoo please wait for me jebal ....

"oppa let's go"nayeon smiled .. "a-ah kaja" i said and walked away ..  seeing my girlfriend forgets me ......

minsoo POV

i saw woozi walking away with nayeon ... "do you think it work?"i asked hoshi .. "i think so we have the best plan ever" hoshi said and we high five .. "how are we going to make nayeon leave us alone ?" i asked hoshi .. "well she's a very good person he loves woozi as his little brother because her brother died and woozi came to and act like his little brother but the problem she tags woozi every where she goes " hoshi said .. "yah IMMA ! she only treats her as brother why didn't you tell me sooner???!!"i shout ..

"he he he mianhae?" hoshi said and ran away .. "you 10:10 come back here!!" i shout and chase him as we reach the field ground ..

hoshi tripped on a rock and fall and same as me now we land on each other I'm on top and he's under omo our face our close ...

we stared at each other eyes .

"EHEM ! did i interrupt something " me and hoshi turned and saw minyoung and jun me and hoshi stand up quickly and fix our uniform . 

"we are doing nothing" i said .."where is woozi i didn't saw him in 4 weeks ?" minyoung asked ... "well he's with his bestfriend half sister " i said ... " well later minyoung me and hoshi have something to do bye " me and hoshi ran to the school gates ..."wellwe are going to eat ramenyeon !" i shout happily ... 

"yay!" hoshi shouted as me and hoshi ate ramyeon ..

NEXT MORNING ...

woozi POV

i woke up and i saw the ID caller it's nayeon

"hello?"

"hi I'm going back to states now and thanks for having me here in korea I'll miss you little bro bye'

'i'll miss you too nayeon big sis'

i ended the call

yes she's leaving me and minsoo are back together now!!//

minsoo POV

I saw woozi running towards me and
I ignore him and ran inside the school how dare you he show his face to me????!!

He hasn't apologize yet!