*chapter 5 *

Minyoung's POV

Finally the class is over. I need to rest because I'm really tired. And I'm thankful because I met two gentleman guy in this school. I picked up my things and I head to the exit and I saw Minsoo going to the exit gate. As I was waiting for her. A man approached me and he placed his arm on my shoulders.

"Hey babe. Do you want me to walk you home?." Mingyu said and I removed his arms on my shoulders.

"Yah! Could you please get your hands off me Mingyu." I said angrily and he winked at me.

"Is it bad if I placed my hand on yours? Come on Minyoung. I know you like me too. Don't be shy." He said and I rolled my eyes on him. He's just ruining my day.

"Eiw! Who said that I like you Mingyu. Can you please disappear from my sight. I'm waiting for my friend." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, tell me your address baby girl so that I can visit you tomorrow." He said and I looked away. Why is he so disgusting. I hate him.

"Why would I tell you Mingyu. Go away because I don't want to see your freaking face infront of me!." I shouted and he looked shocked.

"Oh, she's mad. If that's what you want then I'll go. I want you to know that I really like you Jung Minyoung." He said and walked away. Haish, he's gone now.

"Hey Minyoung, sorry for being late." Minsoo said while approaching me.

"It's okay Minsoo. Let's go home now." I said and we walked home together. I need to rest because I'm so stressed about Mingyu. As we were walking, I heard a voice.

"Minyoung wait!." I heard Jun's voice coming infront of us.

"Hey Jun, what do you want?." I asked and I saw Minsoo looking at him.

"I just want to ask if you're free tomorrow." He said and I nodded.

"I don't think I'm free tomorrow. I'll tell you if I'm free tomorrow." I said and he smiled.

"Oh okay then. I just want to take you on a date tomorrow at 5:00. If you have time then text me. I'll give you my number." He said and Minsoo fake cough. This girl is so cheesy.

"Okay. Hand me your number so that I can text you my answer tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

"I'll get going now Minyoung. Bye." He said then he walked away leaving me and Minsoo on the street.

"Wow, he asked you on a date tomorrow friend! Is he the guy your talking with on lunch time this afternoon?." Minsoo asked and I nodded.

"How did you know that I'm talking with him this afternoon?." I asked shocked. How did she know?.

"Because I saw the both of you earlier. Your chatting happily. You two look good together. BTW Minyoung, what's his name?." She asked while walking on the street.

"His name is Jun. He's just my friend. Nothing more than that okay. I didn't even know him more." I said and Minsoo laughed.

"You're blushing Minyoung. Tell me, you liked him did you?." She asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"No! Jun is just my friend. I don't have feelings for him okay. Don't ship us because it's not the right time for me to have a relationship. I need to study first and you too Minsoo. Don't flirt with some other guys okay." I warned her and she rolled her eyes.

"FINE!!." She said and we arrived at our house. I put my bag on my room and I changed into my pajamas because I need to fill my energy.