chapter 51

𝑿𝒖 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝟷

FLASHBACK

Minghao POV

when i first saw her I was amazed by her beauty .. 

Nam Minsoo and her bestfriend was new in our school .. while they gave us their introduction .. "Annyeonghaesayo Jung Minyoung inmida I'm new here and I don't like playboys here .That's all kamsahabnida" The girl Minyoung said..

And it caught Mingyu's attention ... "Annyeonghaesayo Nam Minsoo inmida Don't challenge me or you will end up in the hospital that's all kamsahabnida !" Minsoo said loudly making me chuckled...

as Mr.Park assigned their respective seats .. Minyoung sat between Mingyu and Joshua ..As Minsoo sat between me and woozi ..At first it was quiet ..

Damn it's too quiet ...i gathered all of my courage and spark up a conversation .. "hellow" i said .. frick i can't even say a proper hello!.."umm hi?I guess" she said coldly ..CRAP what do to?!.."I'm Minghao by the way .." i introduced.. " I'm Minsoo" she smiled..

crap! i can feel my heart racing.. minutes later me and minsoo started to talk about things ..."so wanna have lunch together?" i asked ..feeling uneasy please say yes please say yes.."That sounds very nice sure!" she smiled brightly

i smiled .."Woozi hyung!"I called woozi and he turned around .. "hyung is it ok if minsoo joins us at lunch break?" i asked .."sure " he said as he introduce himself to minsoo as we laughed ..as the 2 starts to converse without me..

"Yahhh noona you forgot about me" i pouted .."of course not" she pinched my cheeks making my heart race .. as the 2 started to talk again as i listen .. while woozi is having fun teasing her.. he even said minsoo doesn't call him oppa he'll kiss her..

it's  a joke right? suddenly woozi slammed his lips at minsoo's lips making me and minsoo shocked.. woozi broke the kiss teasing her more .. as minsoo chased minsoo all around the room leaving me again..

It's ok we still have lunch ! i cheered myself up..Lunch came as the 3 of us made our way to the cafeteria and again woozi is still teasing minsoo .. I suggested that I'll order our food i stood up and ordered our meal ..

after that i got back with our food .. when minsoo saw the food her eyes sparkled ..  we ate our food and after that we made our way to our next class .. but me and minsoo doesn't have the same class.. her next class is as same as woozi ...

i sighed as the 2 made their way to their next class as i watched the 2 of them walking .. "this 2 look cute together " i smiled but in the inside my heart is aching i shrugged off the feeling and made my way to my next class..

 FLASH BACK ENDS

"Tch " i tched as i remember how i met minsoo and woozi stole her from me.. as i decided to greet them i made my way to them .."Hi guys" i smiled minsoo saw me and walked towards me ..she looks so pretty up close..

"I've been looking all over for you!" she pouted .. damn cute! .."sorry ...sorry  i have to ran some errands" i lied .. "ohh!" she said and the others came to greet me as i put a fake smile.as i saw the 2 together leaving me again..

but that will all change tonight . I will finally have her in my grasp ..

 TO BE CONTINUE.....

𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 , 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 , 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉 . 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚.