chapter 49

Minghao POV

"Well baekhyun you have to complete your job tonight or minsoo will die" I said.. "Fine minghao just don't hurt her.. "baekhyun said .. i smirk plastered in my lips .. "don't tell me-" i cut baekhyun off "complete the job or she'll die" i said and he nod ..

i got up to the 2nd floor watching the whole area scanning my eyes i found minsoo and minyoung talking to eachother .. "soon you'll be mine all mine" i smirked

Minsoo POV

"hey minsoo remember the times that it's just the two of us bonding together?" i smiled at her.."yea but many changes happen in our new highschool year" she smiled..."i hope we can enjoy this feeling in a lifetime with our partner and being best friends forever"i said ..

"stop talking like that!, we are young!"she cheered .."you're right now let's head to the buffet " i smiled.."hungry as always" minyoung giggled .."ya know me " i laughed.."HEY MINSOOOOO!" hoshi yelled .. "nani the frick?!"i mentally facepalmed .."let's play one on one on the gamer booth!" he challenged me .

"what you are gonna challenge me in minecraft?" i teased .."hey hey don't talk to minecraft like that "he pouted.."yeye we 14 years old must respect " i said .."YEA PWEDS!" he exclaimed .."let's play call duty!"i tugged him away .."sorry minyoung my gamer pride needs this!" i ran away..

Minyoung

"how the hell can she ran in that outfit"i chuckled .."same to you why is my princess all alone" jun showed up .. "uh huh" i raised my eye brow..and folded my arms

"don't be angry and i want to give you this" he handed me a box i opened the box and it's a picture of my memories .. me and minyoung our first date the valentines day celebration ..

"jun ..."i mumbled .."don't cry princess you'll mess up your makeup , even though i preferred your natural look" he smiled .. "JUN!" i hugged him .. and he hugged me back ."WAHH i don't deserve you!" i mumbled .."don't say that you deserve me and i deserve you forever and ever " i changed my position looking to his eyes ..

i place my forehead into his .."I'm glad we met " i closed my eyes .."fate of the universe brings us together " he said after that he pecked my forehead ...

MINSOO POV

"hah you'll be treating in a week hoshi" i smirked at him .."minsoo" a soft voice said .. i turned around and saw woozi.."JIHOON"i smiled at him as he approached me .. "can we talk in private " he grabbed my hand...