*chapter 29*

Minyoung's POV

Minsoo is in her next class while I am going to fix my things on my locker. I'll keep my things in my locker and then suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I ignore that and I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind...

"What the! Let go of me Jun!." I shouted but he didn't listen to me. Then, he just tighten the hug...

"No! I won't let you go until you accept my apology." He suddenly said and I rolled my eyes...

"Please! Let me go, I need to do something in my next class." I beg and he shook his head...

"Listen to me first sweetie. You know that I'm joking that time." He said and I elbowed him to let go of me...

Finally, he removed his arms on my waist. I rolled my eyes and then I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist...

"Minyoung! What's wrong with you, listen to me. You know that I won't dump you right." He sarcastically said...

"You won't dump me, but you gave me a nice joke Jun! I don't like that joke. And can you please leave me alone!." I shouted then he trapped me in between...

"What can I do to make you forgive me? I'm sorry if I broke your mood yesterday." He said and come closer then I move backward until my back hit the wall. Shit! What will I do now. I'm trapped here with Jun...

"What are you doing Jun?." I asked and I can my legs are getting weak by his moves...

"You'll see Jung Minyoung. I'll make sure that I'll get your heart again." He said and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes on his face...

"Oh really Junhui? I don't like you anymore. Can you please disappear from my sight. I don't have a good mood today." I said and I saw his face reaction...

"You don't love me Minyoung? Oh dear, I know that you love me. Your saying that because you want me to disaappear from your sight...

"I'm saying the truth Jun! I don't want to see your freaking face infront of me!." I shouted and he smiled like a jerk...

"Then, I'll make you fall in love with me again my cupcake." He said then he leaned closer and stood there frozen. Our face is about an inches...

Then he attached his lips on mine. I closed my eyes then I kissed back. I missed that taste of his lips. Wait what! What did I just freaking do! I kissed him back. He pulled away then he smirked at me...

"What was that smirked for?." I asked then I raised an eyebrow...

"Don't lie to me Minyoung, I know that you still love me." He said and I rolled my eyes...

"Why can't you just believe me Jun! I don't love you anymore, got it?." I said and he chuckled...

"Then why did you kissed me back? Come on Minyoung, you can't lie to me again." He said then I rolled my eyes...

"In your dreams Jun!." I shouted then I walked away leaving him standing from behind. Finally, he didn't follow me...

I kissed him back. I'll swear you can't go near me again Jun! I won't give up my feelings from you. I will deny it when you're infront of me. Just give me a time Wen Junhui!...