*chapter 3*

Minyoung's POV

I saw my friend chasing his classmate at the whole class. I looked at them and they are very close to each other.

"yahhh lee jihoon!!come back here!!!"minsoo shout."call me oppa first"woozi said.."NEVER!!!"minsoo shout as they continue to run...

I burst out a little laughter because this is my first time to see my best friend running with a guy. I continue laughing until I rest my head onto someone's back. I stop laughing and the guy infront of me turn his gaze on me.

"Uhm, mianhae for being stubborn." I said to this handsome guy infront of me and he smiled at me.

"It's okay miss. People are always stubborn someday. I understand you." He said and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I was just laughing because I saw my friend chasing one of her seatmate in this morning." I said shyly.

"Oh okay then. BTW, my name is Junhui but you can me Jun for short." He said and I smiled at him.

"I'm Minyoung. Nice to meet you Jun." I said looking at him.

"Me too. It's my pleasure to meet you Minyoung." Jun said smiling.

"Oh, BTW Minyoung. Can you join me to have lunch together?." He asked and I think a little.

"I'm not sure because my friend will join me to have lunch this afternoon." I said rejecting his offer.

"Oh, it's ok. We can have lunch next time." He said and I nodded. I go to Minsoo and I saw her laughing with her two seatmates.

"Uhm, excuse me. Can I talk to Minsoo for a while?." I asked and they nodded. I signalled  Minsoo to follow me to the corridor.

"So, what do you want to talk about?." She asked.

"Are you going to have lunch with me?." I asked and she looked away.

"Maybe next time Minyoung. I forget that we'll going to have lunch together. I said to my new friends that I'll join them in lunch break. I'm really sorry Minyoung, I forget our lunch this afternoon." She said and I nodded. So I can have lunch with Jun.

"It's okay Minsoo. Have fun with them. Besides, your enjoying our first day of school." I said with a sad tone of my voice. 

She smiled and I go back to my seat. I need to tell Jun that I'm joining him in lunch break.

"Hey Jun! I'm joining you for lunch today." I said and he looked at me.

"Jinjjayo. Okay then. How was your friend?." He asked.

"She said she'll going to join her seatmates that's why I'll come with you. I don't want to be alone this afternoon." I said shyly and he smiled.

"I didn't thought you were a shy person Minyoung. You can join me in lunch. Besides, 10 minutes left before lunch break." He said and I smiled.

10 Minutes Later*

Me and Jun are on our way to the school cafeteria. This is my first time to have a lunch with a boy. We arrived at the nearest cafeteria and Jun signalled me to find a seat. I sat on the chair beside with Joshua and Mingyu. I saw Joshua and he smiled at me. I'm very lucky because Mingyu didn't saw me. Jun arrived with a tray in his hands and he placed the tray on the table.

As we were eating. Jun spoke.

"Do you have friends here?." He asked and I looked at him.

"Yep. Joshua is the first guy to be friends with me. But Minsoo is always my best friend." I said shyly.

"So, can I be your friend?." He asked.

"Oh sure Jun. I bet your a nice guy like Joshua." I said and smiled at him.

"Thanks Minyoung." Jun said.