*chapter 8*

minsoo pov

what should i do I am pretty bored..."sweetheart are you okay??"he ask and he's kinda worry.."yup I am just bored" i said while hugging a pillow."wanna watch a movie??"he ask.."yup we should watch "BLACK PANTHER"" i smiled happily.."okay sweetheart " woozi smiled..." i'll get the popcorn"woozi said . "i'll get ready the movie " i said..

Woozi is getting the popcorn as I ready my laptop and set it on black Panther movie woozi entered my room and with a bowl of popcorn..

We start the movie.. Woozi's arm is resting on my shoulder I don't mind because his sweater is super comfy

Moments later....

The movie is already done I can feel my eyelids are getting heavier.. As I drift to dream land..

Woozi POV

Later on minsoo sleep while resting her head on my shoulder.. "Minsoo you don't really like me calling you sweetheart? " I said to myself while looking at her.. "I like it oppa" She said and hug me my eyelids are getting heavier too..

I layed on her bed and I put my arm around her and she fits perfectly as she hug me....

"I love you woozi oppa" She said as she start to zone out... "I love you more sweetheart " I kiss her forehead.. And as we 2 drift to dream land...

(next morning)

minsoo POV

i open my eyes and saw a cute little guy sleeping with me.."yah wake up" i said and pinch woozi's nose.."5 minutes" he groan and continue to sleep.."wake up or i'll kill you" i warned ..I sat up and yawn..i was going to stand up someons grab my wrist and pull me to my bed again..

"don't leave me " he said . "woozi it's already 9:00 am wake up" i said and i stand up again .."fine" he said.. he sat up and still his eyes is still half close..

i walk outside my room and straight to the living room seeing minyoung watching tv i sat on the sofa and look at her.."what ?" she asked and look at me .."so what happen?" i ask her and she gulp.."tell me right now" i command.."fine " she signed....

to be continue....