*chapter 33*

Minyoung's POV

"What are you doing here Mr. Jun?." I asked and I raised an eyebrow...

"What? Can't I see my precious girlfriend here." He said and I rolled my eyes. Here comes my clingy boyfriend...

"Okay, but why are you wearing a cool outfil today?

"Okay, but why are you wearing a cool outfil today?." I asked then I let Jun to stepped inside in my house...

"Since Minsoo is not here, let's have some fun together. My treat darling." He said then he winked at me...

"Fun? Where?. I'm sorry Jun. Maybe next time cuz no one will guard my house." I said then he chuckled...

"Come on Minyoung, I know Minsoo will let you to have some fun here. Let's go." He said and I gave up...

"Fine! Just let me dress first okay. You said it's your treat and I don't need to bring some money." I said and he smiled...

"Okay, just change your outfit. Be quick darling because were going somewhere fun." He said and I rolled my eyes while going upstairs to change my clothes...

I reached my room and I locked the door then I lean on the back of the door

What the hell is going on here. Jun is here, How can I speak this to Minsoo once she came back here with Woozi. I didn't guard the house for her. UH! Such a stupid life...

*After A Few Minutes*

I go downstairs cuz I know Jun is waiting for me. I'm nervous of what might happen if Minsoo came back here then no one guarding our house...

"Finally your here now. Let's go." He said then he grabbed my hand and we jump to his car.  I always sit on the passenger seat beside him...

"So, are you ready for our 2nd date babe?." He asked and I blushed at the word 'babe'. He called me that...

"What did you just say Junnie?." I asked and he smirked at me...

"Why, can't I call you babe Minyoung? You're my girlfriend and I can call you that whenever I want." He said then blinked many times...

"Okay, call me that whatever you want. Your so cheesy Junnie." I said then he pinched my cheeks and I blushed again...

"Let's go babe. Everland is waiting for us." He said and I smiled cuz were going to have our 2nd date in lottle world...

*10 Minutes Later*

Jun and I jumped off to his car and we walked to the entrance of  everland  with our intertwined hands

Jun and I jumped off to his car and we walked to the entrance of  everland  with our intertwined hands. I'll let him hold my hand because he's now my boyfriend and I'm very comfortable with it...

"So babe, tell me what you want then I'll give that to you." He said and I smiled...

"Anything Jun." I said then he looked somewhere...

"Well, let's play that game. And if I won, I'll give you that cute teddy bear." He said then I looked to where he's looking then I smiled at him...

" He said then I looked to where he's looking then I smiled at him

"Wow! I like that. Let's go." I said then we came to the teddy bear game...

"Annyeonghaesayo ma'am and sir. What can I do for the two of you?."The boy said and Jun smiled at him...

"Uhm, can we try to shoot that cutie teddy bear?." Jun asked the guy...

"Oh sure, if you shoot that balloon then I'll give you the prize which is the teddy bear." He said then he gave the materials to Jun...

************

"Yay!." I screamed as I saw Jun shoot the balloon...

"Here's your teddy bear ma'am." The kind man said and Jun gave me the cutie teddy bear that I like...

"So, I told you Minyoung that I can get that teddy bear for you." He said and I suddenly kissed him on the cheeks...

"Thank you oppa." I thanked him then he pinched my cheeks...

"Anything for you my dear." He said then we walked together hand in hand...