*chapter 16*

Minyoung's POV

"Uhm, can I ask you if you can ride with me?." He asked and I looked at him with a smile on my lips.

"Sure, why not." I playfully said and he open the passenger seat for me. This is second time to ride with him in his car.

"I thought you're not coming this evening?." He asked while driving.

"Minsoo wants to come so I decided to come too. Besides, I'm alone in my house if I let Minsoo attend the party." I said and he focus on the road.

"Oh, so you're scared if your alone?." He asked and I giggled.

"A little, I'm not scared of monsters but I'm really scared of thunders and lightnings." I said and he burst out his laughter.

"I didn't know that your really scared of thunders. Actually, I loved thunders and lightnings. Every hour if the weather is not good, I really want to hear some lightnings. I love seeing it appeared on the sky." He said and I smirked at him.

"I don't want to hear some sound of them. I like to hug my knees and grab some pillow if I heard that." I said and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, I will be here for you when you're scared. I'll comfort you." He said and I blushed. Luckily, he didn't saw me blushing.

I hide my red cheeks because I don't want Jun to see me blushing. He's driving and I know he's focusing his destination on our Valentines Party.

************

Jun and I arrived at the ballroom of the Valentines Party. This time, I need to look for Minsoo because she's too naughty in this kind of occation. She's with Woozi and I didn't know what they're doing right now since they arrived here first.

"Uhm Jun, I need to look for Minsoo. Thanks for the ride, see you." I said and he nodded.

I searched in this whole ballroom and I can't see Minsoo here. Where the heck did she go?.

Suddenly, I saw the boy she'll with this evening. I followed him until I saw Minsoo sitting at the chair already with full of roses in their table. I smiled because I saw her. I approach her and she smiled at me.

"Annyeong Minyoung, finally you're here. I was waiting for you for about 30 minutes. What took you so long? And where's Jun by the way?." She asked and I sat on the chair beside her.

"Traffic jam Minsoo, and I searched for you that's why you think of me that I'm late but I arrived earlier. Luckily, I saw this cute guy and I followed him until I found you here." I explained and she chuckled.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that you'll sitting here with me and Woozi. And Jun will probably sit here too but where is he? I thought your with him?." She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I said that I'm going to find you that's why I left him at the ballroom. I didn't know where did he go now." I explained and Minsoo slammed the table.

"Minyoung! Jun is sitting here with us whether you like it or not. I need to find him and tell him he's table served here with us. Why you didn't tell him Minyoung." She said and I looked down.

"Mianhae Minsoo, I didn't told him. But how can we find him? This ballroom is so big. I mean he's in the other table." I said and she looked to Woozi.

"Uhm Woozi? Did you know who are Jun's close friends here?." She asked Woozi and he nodded.

"Yeah! He is closest to Minghao and Joshua. Maybe they are in the next section in this hallway. Because I saw Minghao at the hallway. Maybe Jun sat with him." Woozi explained and Minsoo nodded.

"Minsoo, I have Jun's number. Maybe I'll contact him so that he can come here and join us at dinner." I said and she nodded.

"Great, but why didn't you tell me earlier that you have his phone number." She said and I'll gave her a piece sign.