*chapter 40*

baekhyun POV

"hi baekhyun" a voice said  i turn around and saw a man with a hoodie .."who are you?" i said .. and he smile .. "you will know sooner " he said and took a small step towards me .."i know you like minsoo" he said .. "what?" i asked .. he chuckle ..

"I can make you and minsoo be together " he said .. "how?" i asked .. "shoot his boyfriend in the prom and boom he's gone" he said .. " i can't do that" i said ..

"you are just ignoring it but deep inside you want to shoot him " he said .. "I WON'T DO THAT TO HER BOYFRIEND!!" i yelled at him .. "listen up boy her boyfriend  done something to me by stealing minsoo away from me " he said ...

"or if you don't want to do it I'll kill minsoo instead" he said with a smirk .. "no- no do-dont i beg you" i said and kneel down begging .. "i know you'll do it " he said and smile ... 

"now boy i have a deal ... you will shoot woozi in the prom and you can have minsoo . if you don't kill him I'll kill minsoo . do we have a deal?" he asked ...

"deal" i said and i got up ... "i hope you will do it I'm counting on you baekhyun" he said .."before i shot him reveal your face" i said .. " fine" he said and he took off the hoodie and look to my eyes directly ...

"mi-minghao?"i shutter and he smile .. "hi baekhyun are you shook to see me?" he asked while smirking...

no no it can't be!!