*chapter 35*

Bekhyun POV

Ms . minsoo is a very interesting girl .. and i want her to be my little toy for myself ....

"Boss , what's the mission?" sehun asked .... "Mission? . no mission , this mission is mine " i smirk . "ok boss well leave "sehun said....

And they leave.. Ms. Minsoo watch out I'm going to take you away from woozi you'll see you will be mine....

Minghao POV

" Thank god minghao you're there"minsoo said. "Yeah. Yeah thank me" I said. "Yah.. What's with attitude young man? " She asked....

I chuckle..... Suddenly she blocked my way and looked me with a sad expression...

"Don't even try"I said while looking away... " Mi-minghao w-hy a-re y-ou like t-his? "I looked at her and she's crying..

I got shocked and hugged her.. " Sorry. I just don't like baekhyun attitude towards you. I'll protect you. I promise. Now don't cry... "I said.

And she hugged me and I can hear her sobs... " Pr-omise? "She asked me while sobbing... " I promise. Please don't cry " i said to her . after a few moments we talked and walked together .. i know i can't have you . but if woozi hyung hurt you I'll get you away from him ....

NEXT MORNING.....

Baekhyun POV

now i have to move so minsoo will fall for me ... i saw her picking her books from her locker . and i got a little closer to her .. and she looked at me codly .. "what do you want?" she asked ... "I want to say sorry about what I've done to you're boyfriend " i said ... "why are you saying sorry to me . you should say sorry to woozi not to me" she said ...

this girl is very brave ...and it's getting in my nerves ! ... "okay . so you forgave me?" i said while acting cute ...

"UM lemme think . but i have one condition.."she said .. "what is that?" i asked .. "be my slave for a week " she smirk ....."of course why not?" i said . It is the only way to get closer to her ...

"okay . first carry this to my classroom " she said handing me 6 books... I gulped .. "why are you shook there not manly enough i should call mi-"i cut her off ..

"i can carry it " i said and lift the 6 books man why is this so hard ... "let's go " she said as i follow her figure .. she looks very cute while she's walking . WHAT ! SNAP OUT OF IT BAEKHYUN! ...

i can't fall for her . it's just my revenge ...

i need to stay strong i can't fall for and never!!!...