chapter 39

Woozi POV

I stared at the ceiling thinking of minsoo and a million questions filled my head...

'Is she okay? ' 'is she going to visit me? ' 'does she miss me? 'Things that playing in my mind....

Suddenly the door bursts open.. "Woozi! " A man shouts that gave me head ache..  "Hoshi-ah I told you to stop  my head hurts" I said while massaging the temples of my head....

"Woozi.. " I heard a familiar voice and I look to the one who talk...  "Minsoo... " I said with a weak voice...  And she rushed towards me and kiss me...

Her lips is so soft... And she broke the kiss.."I miss you agioo sweet heart " I said while cupping her cheeks..

" I miss you to. " She said back.  "Eherm " Hoshi cleared his throat.. "Mian Hoshi you can leave now " I smiled at him..

"What!  After all I've done for you hyung and you just gonna let me leave me don't do this to me I'm hurt " hoshi said dramatically...

"You can leave now" minsoo said teasingly ... "you too minsoo my heart my heart is breaking wah it hurts i need a kiss . kiss me minsoo"hoshi said making kissy face to minsoo . "yah are you crazy I'm the one have the rights to kiss her . you punk if i get better I'll kill you !" i said and hrew a pillow towards hoshi and it hit him right in the face ...

me and minsoo laugh ..... how can this day can be even better?