Losing a Bet

"Gerald I swear to god!" I shout at my room mate, Gerald who was laying on the couch in our shared living room.

"What?" He asks glancing up at me with a dull expression, boredom evident on his face

Serves him right for watching stupid mainstream TV. It's boring as heck.

I shake my head. "You didn't wash your dishes, again!" I says in exasperation.

"So?" He says barely even lifting an eyebrow.

"Uugh you didn't even put them in the dish washer," I complain and cross my arms.

Arlo suddenly grins at me mischievously. "I got an idea-"

"I don't wanna hear one of your crummy ideas." I interject before seeing him hold up a finger.

"Let me finish... let's play rock paper scissors. If you win, I'll do my dishes and any other chores I'm supposed to do from now on-"

My eyes lit up considerably. "Deal."

"But you haven't even heard what my prize for wining would be." He says propping up his elbow on the side of the couch.

"I don't care, I'll win."

"Arlo, it's a fifty fifty chance you'll win, but-" he starts before I cut him off.

"On three we draw, ready?" I instruct holding up a fist.

He rolls his eyes as he lifts a closed hand. "Fine," he responds.

"One... two... three!" I extend a scissored hand.

... he used rock.

"What?!" I exclaim looking at my hand in betrayal.

He chuckles and hops over the arm of the couch. "Haha. I win~" he says in a low tone as he strolls closer to me with lidded eyes.

I pale. "Oh no no no. Last time you won a bet I had to walk around in short shorts all day!" I still I have no idea why he wanted me to do that, it was just embarrassing! ...

"Heh well if you liked that you're gonna loooove what I have in store for you~" he says in that weird voice again. What is with that voice?!

I take a step back to run and hide in my well organized room, but Gerald grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into his chest.  I squirm and try to get away before giving up with a huff. Keeping one hand around my waist to hold me in place he tilts my chin up with his other hand so I'm looking up at him. "Don't even think about running away... darling~"

"Darling?! What- AH! What are you doing?" I shout when Gerald throws me over his shoulder with my bottom end up. He doesn't respond, he just takes me upstairs into his room and tosses me onto the bed.

Pulling myself up to a sitting position I half glare at Gerald as he goes over to his laptop that was charging on his desk and unplugs it. He starts to talk as he goes over to it. "Did you think I'd never find out?" He asks.

"About what?" I say in annoyance as he turns to face me while logging into his computer.

He glances up at me over the screen. "About your job."

I turn bright red. Shaking my head back and forth I glare at him. "My job is confidential, no one knows-"

He turns the screen to face me and I audibly gulp seeing my personal page on the "Far From Innocent" website.

"You-"

"Found out what your actually job is. And I must say... you definitely are far from innocent aren't you Arlo?~" he drawls out setting the computer on the bed as he sits down beside me.