Roleplay P.2

(Okay so on insta I found a thing sooo, I filled it out lmao, it's pictured up above.
> Add on- I've had this draft for a lonngggg time! 4+ years so uhhhh. For fun here's a comparison of my likes now compared to the one above haha

 For fun here's a comparison of my likes now compared to the one above haha

Also! Disclaimer there is a potential uncomfortable fake scenario in this. It's all consensual, but implies a kidnaping and stalking. Good ol CNC)

Jeff's POV:

"Jeff~ Jeff!~" Neil cums onto our stomachs with a moan that gets me to cum deep inside of him. Grunting I press my face into his shoulders as I release my last load. Panting together I feel Neil gently grasp my hand and I smile softly. Kissing under his chin making him hum softly.
"That was so good baby~" I purr as I feel Neil slump into my chest and mumble softly.
"so good," he echoes before rubbing his soft hair into my neck.
Rubbing his back with my free hand I relax. "Want me to go get you a drink?" I ask and he nods.
"Do you have a caffeinated soda?" He asks with a yawn.
"You like Mountain Dew baby?" I ask looking down at him and he smiles sweetly.
"Yeeaahhh," he drawls out with a dopey look.
I set my hands on his hips. "I'm gonna pull out now okay?" I say and he nods.

As I lift Neil off my lap he groans as my member exits him. Grabbing a tissue I clean him up before wiping myself off. Putting the blankets over his slender body.
Neil looks up at me with a tired smile. "I might have a new outfit I bought," he tells me and I grin.
"Ohhh yay. I'll be back soon with that soda love," I tell him and he awes.
"You're so nice to meeee," he coos as I get out of the bed and put on shorts and my hoodie.
"It'd be criminal not to treat you like royalty," I compliment and Neil dissolves into cute little noises.

Chuckling I head out of my room and trot downstairs. Grinning to myself as I think about how cute and submissive Neil is. Stepping into the kitchen I look up to see a tired Grim sulking as he waits for the microwave. He glances at me before huffing and looking back at the machine.
Rolling my eyes I open the fridge and grab two of the dews. Closing the metal door with my foot.
"What are you doing up so late?" Grim asks and I turn to him.
"Stuff, and you?"
Shrugging he opens the microwave before it can beep and grabs his hot cocoa. "I dunno, I've been staring at TikTok for a while."
"Mm nice," I say before I see Grim glance at the sodas in either of my hands.
"Why are you grabbing two?" He asks with furrowed brows.
"Cause I can," I snarkily reply before leaving the kitchen, Grim unable to get in another word with my quick exit.

Quietly heading up the stairs I manage to open the door and my eyes land on Neil. He sits up and looks at me, chest still bare as he rubs his eyes and waves cutely. "Hey Jeffy," he calls out and I relax.
"Hey Baby," I call back.
he smiles a bit as I sit beside him. "Gimmie dat sodie," he says cutely and I snort before handing him a can.
We both open our drinks and take some sips. Spending a few minutes drinking big gulps before setting our half empty cans down on the nightstand.
"Okay," Neil starts off as he turns to face me. "So I do have an outfit... buuuttt," Neil trails off and blushes brightly. Glancing away for a split second before looking up at me. "I have a scenario I can't get out of my head, and I wanna do it with you," he says and I nod.
"Okay, what's the scenario?" I ask and he sets his can down on the nightstand.
"Well it's a bit out there, and you can totally say no," he says cautiously. "I wanna be a guy you've kidnapped because you're infatuated with me. Backstory could be I work at a coffee shop and you're one of those forgettable customers that is always there. You are deeply in love with me, but I barely know who you are," he explains and I hum.
"Alright. What would you want me to do?" I probe and he bites his bottom lip and gets bashful.
"Uhm... well I'd want to pretend to wake up tied to the bed, and you can- you can be sweet and praising with your words but rough with your actions. Like gripping me tightly, grabbing my chin, ch-choking me slightly," Neil's cheeks are beetroot red now.
Cheeks warming I raise my brows. Thinking it over I say, "we're definitely gonna need a safe word.'
"Is fern a good one?" He suggests and I nod.
"Cool. So... you're down?" He asks, I smile.
"I'm down."