High school punk thing

(PSA from the author: DON'T SO DRUGS! They're not good for you. I can't stop you, but I can at least say that)

(Also here's a description of Zeke since this is basically all told from his perspective:
Zeke was shy, and his style reflected that. He wore hoodies and baggy sweaters with comfortable pants ranging from jeans to sweats. His pitch black hair was overgrown and fluffy. It looked as though he just woke up, said fuck it, and that was his hair style. A strange choice that made him look adorable as all hell with his creamy white skin, faint brown freckles, a boopable nose, full rosy lips, and his long eye lashes that covered his chocolate brown eyes. Unfortunately he kept his face covered up under hoods or with his mane of hair. Under all the baggy clothes he had a curvy body that could drive any person wild. Yet he chose to hide it, and keep it hidden from the world)

Zeke Askel's POV

"I'm gonna talk to him," Sarah said side long to me.
"Sarah don't, he won't care," I counseled.
"I'm gonna do it, and you can't stop me Zeke," she spits glaring at me before standing up and marching her way over to the group laughing against the wall together. Sighing I see the other members of our "antisocial club" roll their eyes at my weak behavior. One of the girls cracked her knuckles while the boy beside her made a fist and punched his hand while staring me down. Cringing I stand up and follow after Sarah. It was my duty as Vice President or whatever my position was.

"Hey dickhead!" She shouted as she drew near the group who turned their heads towards the angry girl stomping towards them and me, the boy scrambling to get her to calm down.

"Why hello Sarah," Mathew Castro, the leader of this elite group of assholes said to her in a form of greeting. They didn't have a label other than "The Elite" Because that's about as narrow as you could go. There were jocks, punks, nerds, guys, girls, lgbtq+, fucking everyone! But they all just acted power hungry to some degree and followed Mathew's lead.

Mathew was... gawd he looked amazing. He was tall and lean with muscles you didn't know were there at all but sure as hell made him strong. He had a tan complexion and dazzling green eyes that stood out from his dark brown hair that was borderline black. I absolutely adored everything about him, and he had the greatest personality when we were friends.

But he left us in a ditch to rot. Or that's what Sarah tells everyone. All I remember is that he one day just... stopped talking to me... and I missed him a lot.

"Remember us? Your friends," Sarah said to him voice full of disdain.

"Oh please. You still mad about all that?" Mathew asks her before noticing my presence at Sarah's side. Ignoring his gaze I just looked to the ground and ignored their conversation entirely.

"Fuck yeah I am! One day everything's fine and then the next you're acting like a total prick spreading lies about us!" Sarah exclaims in pure anger.

"Mmmm actually I only said things about you," Mathew states before pointing lazily at me and looking me directly in the eye, "but I never said a word about Zeke," he says leaning in dangerously close.

Sarah sputtered for an answer, "Well- I- bi- hmghhh," she growled from the back of her throat before speaking clearly again. "Zeke, Got anything to say in response?" She asks with her hands on her hips.

My eyes closed as I took a deep breath. I couldn't fucking do this anymore. I was miserable! I thought continuing my friendship with Sarah would be good, but it was just abusive at this point! In that moment I realized she too had become power hungry.

And I realized then and there that I couldn't just be one in the crowd anymore and not say anything when I got picked on. I'm just done.

"Not much. Just that you're both fucking cunts," I said loud and clear with my hands in my pockets.