Memory Eraser past things

(Remember The Memory Eraser?! remember how Jammie and Scott CLEARLY had a deep past. We'll have some of Vile and Memory's past!

I haven't worked on this in ages, so imma upload it as is lol)

"Choose your last words wisely," I sneer as I stand above my arch nemesis, The Memory Eraser. Weaponized hand poised and at the ready.

Memory and I had been battling it out for hours now. My trap working according to plan to lure him here and take him by surprise. Bloodied and bruised, we were both giving it all we had. And now that I had knocked him back, I was ready to exterminate him once and for all.

The Memory Eraser looked up at me with a pained expression, but his eyes held a strangely calm look. "I love you," he says and my heart stops.
"Wh- what?" I mumble in confusion. My hand loosing it's glow as I stared down at Memory.

But my moment of hesitation was all he needed to push my leg and knock me over. Before I hit the ground he barreled into me and flung me against a wall. Coughing I curl up as he kneels down in front of me. He leans into my ear making me want to melt into the wall and disappear. "I'll see you soon Jammie," he whispers.
Feeling a needle stab into my shoulder I scream and cling onto the closest thing, which was Memory. A thick serum entered my veins and I felt woozy. Mumbling incoherently my breath gets labored and I start to slip into unconsciousness. But just before my vision blackens I glance up and gaze into the most crystalline blue eyes I've ever seen.

(Memory's POV)

As soon as Vile stopped screaming he panted and stared up at me. His pupils dilated just before his body went limp and he crumpled into me. Pulling the now empty syringe out of his shoulder I gently scoop him up in my arms. "I've been waiting for this... for so long," I mutter softly as I smile at the sleeping man in my arms.
Without wasting another second I quickly left the empty warehouse and went back home.

(Time Skip yawns softly in his sleep)

(Vile/ Jammie's POV)

Grunting softly as I started to wake up I felt different. Lighter somehow. Wanting more warmth I snuggle into the rather warm pillow next to me.
"Heh... cutie," I hear a familiar voice coo making me open my eyes. I opened them to see the pillow I was snuggling was actually a guy. But instead of panicking I felt a smile tug onto my lips. "Helllooo," I murmured quietly in an airy voice. I felt so strange but so... happy.
The man smiled kindly at me making me giggle softly as I pressed closer. "Mmm warm," I mumbled as I pressed my face into his chest. His heart beating fast.
"Awww Jammie..." he says before I feel strong arms wrap around me. Making me look up and hum. I opened my eyes again to see we were rather close in proximity. Not entirely sure why I felt at ease and leaned in closer. Pressing my forehead to his with a small smile.

"Someone still seems sleepy," he teases lightly making me look into his eyes. And then I felt something rather... unfamiliar. I felt my heart beat thunder in my ears before fading into the background. Glancing down I looked at the mans lips, my breathing slowed and I felt even lighter than before.
"Jammie? You okay?" The man asks and I don't reply. I only inch closer and do something that just felt so right.

I kissed him.
I pressed my lips to his and stayed there as my eyes closed contently. Moving his lips against mine slightly I hummed and kissed him deeper. His arms squeezing me tight and making me tilt my head. We maintained contact for as long as we could before he pulled away for air.
The corners of my lips tugged up into a dopey smile as my eyelids fluttered open.
"Jammie..." he mumbles faintly making me stare into his eyes. I brought my hand up and touched his cheek. His skin was smooth and lightly tanned. I traced my fingers over his lips and felt my fingers spark.
I tried to think of this mans name, really tried, but I simply couldn't remember. "What's your name?" I muttered quietly.