Chapter 9

~~@ @ @~~

A/N

Things are about to hit the fan,

;)

~~@ @ @~~

Slipping on my halter leather suit, I forged iron blades from the metal surrounding me and grinned at the familiarity as they mold in my hands.

I could feel the tension and fear surrounding the Hellicarrier as the agents fought to fix the explosion that just happened.

Looks like Loki was smart enough to plan ahead.

He caught them all at their worst.

Pathetic.

The tremor beneath my feet was unmistakable. The energy shift within myself was changing.

I've done it on purpose.

My intention was to escape my room and the only way to do that was to get the guards to come to me.

Loud sirens instantly blared in my room.

"Showtime."

The iron door bust open and a crowd of about two dozen guards swarm in, each of them holding out guns as they searched the floor for me.

Placing my new weapons by my waist, I walked to the centre of the room, hands on either side of me, standing perfectly still as I waited for them to flood in--right into my trap.

"Enhanced, you are breaking section 22 Nick Fury's orders, stand down!" The leader of the squadron was bold enough to yell at me.

He gestures over to his comrades to move closer.

Orders.

Nick Fury's orders.

When I'm done with him, they'll be no one left to give orders.

I raise my head and cracked my neck, feeling the stiffness in my limbs loosen. "Get out of my way,"

The guards don't move.

I knew they were afraid. I could sense it on them.

Even as the room began to fill with light, even as my abilities towered over them, even as the blue and green swirled in uncontrollable patterns, they, still. didn't. move.

"Stand down, I repeat, stand down--" The guard is slammed backwards, instantly creating a dent on the iron wall.

I feel his bones crack as he slumped on the ground, lifeless. I didn't even have to raise a hand. The trails of blue and green did that for me.

"Fine," Lifting my head, I magnify a large amount of energy in between my fingertips and smiled cynically. "I'll do it myself."

The wave crashes onto the clueless guards. They shout in pain as my powers collide against them. I hadn't held back at all. They were taking the full brunt of the anger amassed inside me.

Lights flashed on and off, sparks exploded in the room.

I step forward, onto the squadron blocking my path.

Each step shook the ground, each step left a trail of light. "Tell your boss, I'm done listening."

"Sir! Sir! The enhanced is breaking out! I repeat the enhan-"

Grabbing his face, I clawed his mask and pulled him down to my knee, instantly crushing through his defences. The others could barely react as I move quickly across the room, taking them down one at a time.