Chapter 25

24/09/2013

She shifts in her sleep.

Body curled and fingers gripping the covers.

The air around her began to spark.

A tinge of blue followed by green and then gold. The colours morphed into swirls around her and they fizzled each time she breathes.

The girl is struggling.

She's whimpering, back bowed, trembling hard against the bed as she lays face up, both hands pinned to her sides.

The floor began to shake, items strewn all over the floor and the chandelier squeaked as it sways back and forth.

From beneath her eyelids, flashes of light filtered through her vision.

The white tiled floors.

The black room.

The cold metal chair.

A red star.

Her mind tries to register what it means but with a startled; "No!"

The light hurled outwards, creating a barricade that cracks the plaster.

She wakes up, breathing heavy and skin stained with sweat.

Everything stops shaking as she frowned into the darkness, trying to figure what just happened.

But her mind is blank and she can't remember a thing.

Like a plain canvas, there was nothing she could do to piece back what had occurred.

Turning to the side, Lorelie Brook Stark ignored the nagging voice at the back of her head to remember and fell back asleep, the dream forgotten.

~~@ @ @~~

Ominous isn't it?  

Part 2, we will dwell deeper into Riley's backstory. It's going to be much darker guys so stay tight!

Vote and comment!

Love you all!

Marvel quote;

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it."

"I'm going to die with the biggest idiots in the universe."

Said, mother Gamora to the 4 others beings with her.