Chapter 47

~~@ @ @~~

I'm back bitchachos!

How was the last few chapters?

Is your head spinning? Do you finally understand?

Well I'm about to mind-shit the crap out of you guys again.

Sorry not sorry.

XD

~~@ @ @~~

You would think after the end of every battle, I would get better at not ending up back in a hospital.

Trust me it's not as bad as it looks.

What is bad, however.

Is the very angry Stark in front of me.

"You are going to say something right? I'm not leaving until you do."

Ignoring his piercing gaze, I played with a stray string on the hospital uniform I wore, finding it very interesting.

"Lorelie Brook Stark!"

"Anthony Stark," I grumbled back in reply, my glare keeping him pinned on his chair. His voice was way too loud.

He huffed, agitated.

"I disappear for what? A week? And I heard HYDRA got you again and you got shot."

Looking down at the bullet wound, I shrugged. "Graze,"

"As if that makes a difference!" He begins to pace the room, brown hair in tangles over the multiple times he's run his hands over them.

See what I mean?

Imagine, if I didn't send him that message about not coming after me, things would have been ten times worse.

I'd barely settled into the hospital gown when he'd come barging into the room, all mad like a bull from hell.

How the hell did he even know where I was?

Of course, he had every right to be pissed, I mean the people I worked for turned out to be HYDRA. I was also captured and turned back into a soulless Assasin.

Anyone would be angry.

"Tony, I'm fine." I sighed, sitting up from my bed. "This week has been full of surprises but I found out more than I ever thought."

Tony stills at my words for a moment. Frowning at them. "What do you mean?"

I gestured for him to sit down and began to tell my story, from the beginning to the end.

Tony always knew there was a part of me he couldn't ever cross. Even after two years, the wall I put up between us, between everyone, remained sturdy and strong.

But after everything that's happened this week, I realize there was no need to worry anymore.

I know who I am and I know where I belonged.

When I was done, he just sat there, mouth agape, registering everything I'd confessed.

It was a lot to take in that's for sure but at least he knew what I went through.

No more secrets.

Not anymore.

"He shot you," Tony growled under his breath and I huffed, annoyed. Out of all that, he only listened to that one part?

"He saved me," I clarified, giving him a glare.

"By shooting you?"

"Yes! If he didn't do that, I would've been arrested and possibly charged!"