8. chaos

Feb 18 (continued)

I walk around the club for a little. It's been a while since I've danced with someone at the club, but I have a system. I like to start out with like a test guy. Not super sexy but also not bad looking. You know, in the middle?

I start with him to get my moves down and confidence going and then I move on to someone hotter. Usually I stick with him but if I'm really feeling it I might try for an even hotter guy. Who knows? It's all about vibes and where the night will take me.

Scanning the crowd, I spot my first test guy a couple feet away. He's like super tall and has brownish reddish hair. That's not bad, right?

But then, I know, I move closer and I realize he's a full ginger. Uh, oh well. I keep going and start to dance next to him, swaying my hips to the beat of the music.

He doesn't really respond at first, which is annoying. Am I doing something wrong? Am I not hot enough? I need another drink... ugh. More drinks.

But the next thing I know he's behind me, grabbing at my hips. "Wanna dance?" He asks.

His voice is all deep and boomy. I find that pretty hot and I nod. Yeah I wanna dance, that's why I'm here. We dance for a little. I keep swaying my hips and drop it low at one point.

Some Cardi B music comes on eventually and that's when I turn into a Niall and really use my butt as a weapon. I'm really grinding up on this guy. Like hello, sexy Louis. Really feeling myself. Feeling the music.

What's that Ariana Grande song? I don't know but it goes like, we Vibin, we vibin. And we vibin man.

I get so into it I almost forget he's my test dummy. It's been a while so I don't have super high standards it seems. Like in My head yeah yeah I want a hottie. But right now this dude is strong and warm and he's getting hard for me. Maybe I should stick with him for the night.

A few songs later, Im all up on him. He kind of was kissing my neck for a while and I liked that. But then I was like, hey let's kiss on the mouth. We do, and I can get a good look at him now. He has a cute face. He has like nice amber eyes and this semi beard going. Like stubble but not. I don't know but I like it.

His mouth is soft and he's a good kisser, which is awesome. No slobbery tongue in my mouth like a dog. No he's good. He's good, but his mouth tastes like beer. And I hate beer- beer makes you fat. I mean so does gin in excess.

I definitely had excess tonight. But it's okay, I'll just throw it up later. I'll throw it all up, like just get rid of it.

I can't focus on that now, because it's me and this guy. This guy whose name I don't even know but his hands are on my waist and mine are around his neck and we're making out and it feels amazing. It feels amazing and i want more.... like right now. Like i need to get laid right fucking now....

"Wanna go back to mine?" I ask in a low tone. Growly almost.

"Yeah, Sure," the guy says. I take his hand. It's big and strong. I'm not so big so it's harder for me to weave through the crowd.

We almost make it to the door when harry suddenly ambushes me.

He seriously does not understand the concept of personal space. Like at All.

"What the Fuck," I shout, as Harry grabs me by the shoulder.

"Dude, I've been calling and texting, you have to come quick," he says, panicked.

"What?" I ask. "Im going home with someone. Can you not kill my vibe?"

"I don't want to, but there's an emergency," Harry says, pulling me tighter. "Zayn is here - with another guy. He was never in Milan.... it was all a lie. Liam just confronted him and he's lost it."