(Chapter 4) Gabby dawson

:Sophia:
I wake up to my phone buzzing telling I have a call. "Who is calling me at 7:24 in the morning" I groan. I pick up the phone and answer

"Sophia" I say to the person on the other line

"Hey I'm picking you up we are going to breakfast" gabby says through the phone

"Whyyyyy! I was sleeping and having a good dream" I say to gabby trying not to laugh

"Nope not happening get up take shower get dress be ready because I will be there in 45 minutes period. No questions asked" she says laughing then hanging up before I can say anything else

"Gabby dawson best friend of mine why are you up so early ughhh" I say to myself as I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I get out and I get dressed into a warm outfit since it's October and cold outside one I'm done I grab my gun, and wallet.

 I get out and I get dressed into a warm outfit since it's October and cold outside one I'm done I grab my gun, and wallet

I walk out of my room and walk downstairs right when I reach the living room the doorbell goes off. I walk to the door and open it and see gabby sitting there smiling. "Come on let's go we've got a lot to talk about" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the door. "Wait chill out girl let me lock my door before someone breaks in" I say laughing and locking my door then we walk down the hallway. I see Erin's door closed I make a mental note to stop by and see her today I do really miss her and I feel bad for no seeing her since then.

We get in gabby's car and drive to a nearby cafe. We get out of the car and go into the cafe we get ourselves a seat. "Hi I'm maxwell and I will be your server this morning can I get you something to drink?" The waiter says. "yeah I'll have a coffee. How about you?" Gabby say looking back at me. "I'll have the same thing" I say smiling he writes down our drink order and goes back to the kitchen a few minutes later her comes back with our coffees. He then takes our food orders which I get a ham and cheese omelet and gabby get some eggs bacon and toast (basic American breakfast) a few minutes later a group of three guys walk into the diner with masks on "gabby go under the table call 911 say we need assistance transferred out to 1234 acrewood dr. Requested from agent Sophia Hermann babe number 7845 and stay quiet" I whisper she looks at me and then turned around she looks back at me and then does what I tell her.

The guys with masks start shooting the ceiling it looks like they are just trying to scare people. One guy looks over at me and walks over I look down at gabby she nods letting me know she called in the situation. He grabs me and put me in a seat near them he turns around and proceeds to yell at people to give them every thing they have I grab my gun carefully and put it on silence I look back at the door and see intelligence outside with uniformed police. I then shoot the guy from behind and that get the attention of the other two she quickly shoots the other guy and the last guy looks at her. "I'm already dead so" he says shrugging his shoulders and putting the gun to his head and pulling the trigger. This would bother me but he was breaking the law and it doesn't bother me.

Intelligence then walks in with there guns drawn on the guys and I put my gun away and walk over to the table me and gabby were at and I give gabby the okay to come out from under the table and she just hugs me "your a bad bitch" she whispers while laughing people then clean the scene and people come and take the body's to the hospital. We all walk out of the cafe and make our way to gabbys car shooken up a bit but glad it didn't end up with a lot of people dead.