(Chapter 5) i need something new

:Sophia:
I wake up to rain outside. "It a nice day outside" I say sarcastically to myself as I walk to the bathroom.

I take my nightshirt off along with my underwear and bra, Then I get in the shower I grab the apple sandalwood body wash and wash my body then I grab my shampoo and put it in then wash it out next I put conditioner in my hair and I shave my body and wash my face while I leave the conditioner in then I wash out the conditioner. I turn the water off and get out

I grab a towel and wrap my hair in it I take another towel and wrap it around my body

Once I'm finished drying my body I put a robe on and take my hair out of its towel and I throw the towel in the hamper. I grab the hair dryer and dry my hair once I'm finished I walk out of the bathroom the cold air hitting me instantly. I pick out a outfit and get changed

 I pick out a outfit and get changed

I grab my gun, phone and fbi badge. I walk out of my apartment and lock the door then I knock on Erin's door and she answer. "Hey soph" Erin says hugging me. "Hey Erin I came to see you but I'm sorry I haven't seen you since the accident." I say hugging her back feeling bad. "It's ok I missed you but we have work and need to be there in 30 minutes and it takes about 25 minutes to get there so we better hurry." She says grabbing her badge gun and phone she walks out and locks her door we then walk to our separate cars and make our

"We have a case" he says standing up from looking over Erik's shoulder. "What is it on?" I say looking over at him. "Terrorists have 2 suicide bomber at 900 north Michigan shops and they are planing to deploy the bombs within two hours" he say looking at everyone "doesn't homeland security take care of stoping bombers and removing bombs?" I say confused "well depends, if it's bombs are not on a person then homeland security takes care of it. They don't have the equipment like we and bomb squad have to take down the person and the bomb because they don't have the right equipment to stop a heartbeat bomb" he says putting his badge on his belt and grabbing his jacket. I stand up from my desk and we all make our way to our FBI trucks.

We get to the Scene and see intelligence,homeland security, multiple fire houses including 51, I look over at Erin "if we don't get this bomb this will be messy." I say to her putting my my equipment to go into the building. And I walk up to my dad who's talking to severide. "Do we even have enough ambulances to cover the mall if something happens" I say looking at my dad and severide. "No clue kiddo just get in there do your job and get out" he says looking worried for me "I'll be fine" I say smiling at him. "Yea I guess"

I walk back to Erin and see her looking real worried. "What is everyone waiting for?" I ask erin. "There trying to secretly escort people out with out the bombers knowing" she say looking at me "bullshit they are, that's going to piss the bombers off" I say walking to our commander as Erin is hot on my heals. " don't do anything you will regret soph" she says putting a hand on my shoulder. "I won't regret one thing" I say

"What wrong Hermann?" Our commander says "why are you sending people in to escort people out, that's going to piss of the bombers if they find out they won't think twice about turning this place into a fire pit I mean why not tell everyone to get there marshmallows why'll there at it?" I say getting pissed as Erin is behind me completely shocked everyone is watching the commotion going on "if you have a problem on how I do my job sign a weaver and take your ass off this case, no never mind you don't need to sign a weaver you can just go I'm taking you off this case your not in the right mindset yet" he says walking away. I turn around and make my way to my truck and open the door and sit down and start hitting my steering wheel over and over again then I see Severide open my door and grab my hands from hitting the wheel "stop please stop Sophia" Severide says and I look around him and see gabby,shay and Erin with Severide "please leave me alone please just go and do your jobs" I say as I start crying. "There nothing firehouse can do until something happens and people come out" gabby says looking at me through the windshield because Erin and  Severide are at my door. "Okay but can you please leave me and Erin to talk alone it been on my mind for a while I need to talk to her?" I say looking at her she nods and everyone walks away "what's do you need to talk about?" She says shutting the passenger door to my car after she gets in. "I'm thinking about leaving the FBI it's just becoming to much for me to handle I have been there to long it's time I need something new" I say looking at her. "I understand but where are you going to go?" She asks "well voight offered me a job at intelligence and boden has offered me a job at firehouse with my dad so I think I might work for firehouse and he told me I would be co lieutenant for squad 3 so when the lieutenant severide can't be there at scenes I will cover for him" I say smiling like if where I might be going "that's great soph, and I see the way severide looks at you all the time" she says smirking " that's nothing Erin's, it's a ship that will never set sail" I say looking down trying not to smile. "Okay we'll see I already made a bet with Erik that it will be less then a month before you and severide to get together so don't make me waste a c-note to him" she say laughing and getting out of the car "oh my god Erin 100 dollars to bet that me and severide date in less then a month?" I say in a whisper tone to her as she gets out of the car " no not to date to sleep with him because he has all of Chicago's population of girls wrapped around his finger" she says smiling "does that include you?" I say looking up at her. Uhhh well yeah only once though and it was when me and jay left eachother" she says looking down at my threw the open window. "good ol jay halstead hank voights detective and Erin's adopted father who most likely didn't like the relationship since it was in his unit and your practically his daughter or like his daughter" I say smiling at Erin knowing I'm getting on her nerves. "Haha very funny you grew up with hank too" she says to me "yea because I was one of Justin's bestfriends I only ever hear from hank when he calls or I see him at Molly's which he is never at" I say smilin at Erin "Okay this convo is over because commander is calling me we'll go and get prepared to talk to commander when you he gets back from the case okay" she say nodding "yes and thanks Erin's for your support" I say turning my car "of corse anytime" she says running back to our and soon to be just there commander.  I drive off and go back into the FBI building at walk to my desk and put my head in my hands. "My son and husband are dead there nothing I can do about it but move on and act like I'm okay when I'm not" I say to myself then I relish how long I've been at my desk because soon everyone walks in and goes to there desks. I talk to commander and tell him I'm going to leave the FBI he agrees I need a change but if I ever want to come back my spot won't be replaced I walk out of the FBI building knowing I let go of hard, and honorable job working for the FBI and now I'm going to be workin with family and friends all the time.