(Chapter 7) see what happens

:Sophia:
I wake the next and hop in the shower. I get out get dried and there is a rapid knock on my door like they want me to hurry up and open the door. "Okay jeez I'm coming hold your horses" I say wrapping the towel around me tightly I open the door and see Erin crying " Erin what's wrong" I say as she hugs me "Justin was found in the back of his car with his legs and hands tied in barbwire and a gun shot to the head and he was just admitted to Chicago med" she says crying more and I get worried about my childhood best friend at Chicago med most likely fighting for his life. "Oh my gosh Erin we need to go see him does hank know? we need to call him" I say rushing to my room to get dressed while Erin walks in "no hank already knows he found Justin with me Sophia I have never seen him so worried" she says as I finish getting dressed you may think it's weird but me and Erin are best friends do we have seen eachother undressed before so we don't think it weird but finally me and Erin rush to Chicago med as we walk in dr. Rhodes walks up to me. "Hey what's wrong are you guys okay?" He asks me "yea we came to see Justin voight" I say to him "oh yea ok he is in cell 7 I just got back from there hank is in there and Justin isn't doing good but I'm going to do everything I can do to help him okay?" He say to me "thankyou, I appreciate that Connor" I say walking away catching up to Erin.

We get to cell 7 and Justin look terrible right now and don't even get me started on hank. I have never seen hank break his tough character he plays when around suspects and his intelligence unit he looks over at us "hey guys I'm sorry your here and have to witness what I let happen to my son" he says while crying "hank don't do this to yourself Justin wouldn't want you to feel this way he is strong he won't let down." I say hugging him as Erin left to talk to dr.Halstead "I let this happen Sophia... I let my son go threw this shit" he say griping his chair till his knuckles turn white "hank I thought he was in the military. Why was he in Chicago?" I say confused. "He was in town for Daniels birthday last night at lease that's what he said he was here for but I didn't want to interrogate him on his sons birthday but something seemed of about what was going on.

"I need to go talk to a few people, I'll call you later tell Erin if I don't see her tonight I see her tomorrow" I say hugging hank and walking out of Justin's room.

I get in my car and make my way to Justin's house which is four blocks from the hospital as I'm driving I'm crying my eyes out I finally get there and clean myself up and get out of the car and walk up to the door as I think about everything that's going on "I guess we'll see what happens!" I say to myself as I knock on the door...

A/n: cliffhanger!!!
I'm thinking about posting new chapters of all my books on Tuesday and Thursday but I will also post on the other days of the week, those are just the days I guarantee new chapters for my books ☺️ hope you enjoy this book so far.